Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > The Former Shania Centre in Timmins
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 02-03-2005, 06:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to resessions
Quote:
Originally posted by Alanb
And by the way, Yes, she'll show up in many of the exhibits at the STC.

She's also in the movie shown in the theatre. In fact she's got the starring role.

I wonder if the new film footage that Shania promised to send to Tracy will be made available in time to make the new visitors center movie before we get there..... that would be cool.
Old 02-03-2005, 06:55 PM

I've got an idea for Fan/Con3..... Since the week-end after fan/con is over it is Shania's birthday, we should coordinate a Happy Birthday video from the fan/con attendees to be sent to Shania from all of us.....Wonder if Corrina could get channel 3 to donate filming/editing time so that it can really look sharp. Wouldn't it be so cool that one week after it's over, Shania can watch a "Happy Birthday Video" from all of us????
Old 02-03-2005, 07:04 PM
*~I Love You Shania!~*

Quote:
Originally posted by resessions
I've got an idea for Fan/Con3..... Since the week-end after fan/con is over it is Shania's birthday, we should coordinate a Happy Birthday video from the fan/con attendees to be sent to Shania from all of us.....Wonder if Corrina could get channel 3 to donate filming/editing time so that it can really look sharp. Wouldn't it be so cool that one week after it's over, Shania can watch a "Happy Birthday Video" from all of us????

That is such a great idea! I love it! I hope we can do it! I'm sure she would love to see a "Happy Birthday" video from all of us to her. Hopefully, it'll happen!

Shania's Still The One, Forever And For Always!

I You, Shania!

53 DAYS UNTIL THE FIFTH ANNUAL WORLDWIDE SHANIA TWAIN FAN CONVENTION!!! GET READY TO PARTY HARDY!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Board Administrator

Quote:
I wonder if the new film footage that Shania promised to send to Tracy will be made available in time to make the new visitors center movie before we get there..... that would be cool.

Tracy is trying but I don't think it is gonna make it.

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 02-03-2005, 08:25 PM

WOW, what a great thread!!! I've been so crazy busy lately, that I totally forgot about checking up on convention info. Can you believe that?!!! LOL.

Anyway, if Rudi has it her way, we will both be in Timmins, and doing the bus tour. I am however not booking anything yet because I am awaiting my application to be approved. I have applied to be a language assistant in Paris, France for next school year. If I get in, I would be leaving the country after labour day weekend........wow........that sounds crazy now that I've actually written it........!!!

So please keep your fingers crossed that I get accepted to do this, and can get my leave of absence at work too, and ofcourse so that I can swing coming UP to play with all of you.

Hope to see you all soon, in around 200 days.....right Richard?!!!

Ciao
Olga

I'm havin' me a party!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by olgap

Hope to see you all soon, in around 200 days.....right Richard?!!!

Ciao
Olga

You've got that one right Olga! See you there !!!!
Old 02-03-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
im going to timmins in august
I Had A Blast Giving Shania The Flowers And Seeing her Reaction! was the best Feeling Ever! Meeting Her Was Awesome! getting the oprah transcript signed was a blast and having her recognize me was cool!
Old 02-03-2005, 11:40 PM
tower

Quote:

Great Idea Richard, and unlike Chris I would not rule it out as I know Eilleen is active on the net from time to time. Mostly on the Forums Site but you never know with Dear Shania or Mutt for that.
Old 02-03-2005, 11:46 PM
tower

BETTER IDEA Richard, let's do it ourself. We need a member with a high quality Cam recorder and we will just all say our bit and then send the whole thing to her via Tracy!

Simple or what? It may not make any sense to Mercury
Records, but it sure as heck will with Eilleen.
Old 02-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Sing It Girls!!!!!

Me and Del will be there for this years fan convention..... I just can't wait to meet all of you

Sheffield(twice) Newcastle (twice) London(twice) Belfast(twice) Birmingham(twice) Manchester

11 shows..... One Fantastic Month!!!
Old 02-06-2005, 04:16 PM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by Beckie
Me and Del will be there for this years fan convention..... I just can't wait to meet all of you

That is just great news Beckie, could do with some out of town support on the Daily Press thread Gang, I can not get publicly involved as my immigration status is at stake.

I have however made the Daily press aware of the thread.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:24 PM

Hey thats a great idea about the Happy Birthday video....I know Shania and Mutt would love that to hear a happy birthday from her dedicated fans at Fan Con...Sounds really cool....

Look forward to seeing you at Fan Con Beckie...You can expect a lot of fun a great company expecially from the folks at Timmins...

Benjamin
Old 02-06-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm Havin' A Party!

Send a message via ICQ to Shunyeuh Send a message via AIM to Shunyeuh Send a message via MSN to Shunyeuh Send a message via Yahoo to Shunyeuh
ilike the idea!
I Had A Blast Giving Shania The Flowers And Seeing her Reaction! was the best Feeling Ever! Meeting Her Was Awesome! getting the oprah transcript signed was a blast and having her recognize me was cool!
Old 02-07-2005, 12:05 PM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by corran
Hey thats a great idea about the Happy Birthday video....I know Shania and Mutt would love that to hear a happy birthday from her dedicated fans at Fan Con...Sounds really cool....

Look forward to seeing you at Fan Con Beckie...You can expect a lot of fun a great company expecially from the folks at Timmins...

Benjamin

Yes we could all introduce our self Name, where from as we did at Q92 Radio in Timmins last year and then all send a common message, that would be a nice touch - perhaps with a short bit of what we get up to this year at the Convention edited down to a few min. Oh and of course show Eileen our little trees which this year should be about 10 to 12 inches tall by then.

So who has a really good digital Cam recorder then?
Old 02-07-2005, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tower
Yes we could all introduce our self Name, where from as we did at Q92 Radio in Timmins last year and then all send a common message, that would be a nice touch - perhaps with a short bit of what we get up to this year at the Convention edited down to a few min. Oh and of course show Eileen our little trees which this year should be about 10 to 12 inches tall by then.

So who has a really good digital Cam recorder then?

That would be a nice touch to show Eileen how much we appreciate her early tree planting history by showing the results of our planted trees from the very first convention...That has got to bring tears to her eyes seeing that...Good suggestion Tom and the common birthday message as well...We could say something like...See Shania we followed your example by planting our own trees...

Benjamin