Watch Shania LIVE from Las Vegas - Feb. 28!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[] Still the One in Vegas!
[] Shania on Spanish TV
[] Shania on French TV
[] Shania in TIME!
[] Shania on Today Show
[] Shania at Grey Cup
[] Shania on Late Show
Shania's UPClose and Personal DVD! Click to Order
[] Latest Shania News!
[] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[]Chatroom
[] Board Members Pics
[] Timmins Trip Photos!
[] Shania Twain Centre
[] Board Code of Conduct!
Click to Order Greatest Hits CD!
Please Support Shania's Cause!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > The Former Shania Centre in Timmins
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-13-2002, 02:19 AM
tower

Single on sale in Timmins, and it's RED HOT!

From the Timmins Daily Press

Relay starts -------

It's here! And it's red hot!

International country music superstar Shania Twain launched her single Tuesday, and it can now be found at select locations throughout Timmins. "This CD is really worth listening to because of Shania's very unique and catchy style," said Tracy Hautanen, customer service manager for the Shania Twain Centre. "It carries a fresh new sound and is not available in the United States."

Sporting a huge cowboy hat and an even bigger smile, a flirtatious Shania dominates the cover of the smartly designed CD which has a bright red background

"The main album comes out next week, but we've already noticed a definite increase in calls and inquiries here at the ShaniaTwain Centre," said Will Saari, tourism and attractions manager at the Shania Twain Centre. "What is really amazing to see is that her fan support is stronger than ever considering that it has been about five years since she released an album and almost three since she has been on tour."

The single contains two songs called I'm Gonna Getcha Good and C'est la vie, which can be purchased at the Shania Twain Centre or AVE Entertainment. The music sensation visited the Toronto's Muchmoremusic environment for a live interview Monday where she spoke candidly about her hometown and the centre, said Saari.

"She talked about the fact she regularly sends material, clothing and awards to the centre and that she is looking forward to coming home," he said. "I'm sure those comments will spark interest to millions of people out there."

Twain neither confirmed nor denied whether she would return to Timmins for a visit during her interview. "People forget just how big Shania really is and what the demands are on her time," Saari said.

"Timmins will get a visit from her in the future." Twain's full album goes on sale Nov. 19 everywhere.

------ Relay Ends ------------

When she does visit Timmins, I will be there - Yes Shania Flu will strike me down and the only cure will be to meet all you nice people and have a ball along with our Gal in her hometown!
Old 11-13-2002, 06:07 AM
Board Administrator

and here is the pic....

INTERNATIONAL COUNTRY MUSIC superstar Shania Twain launched her new single Tuesday. Sporting a huge cowboy hat and an even bigger smile, a flirtatious Shania dominates the cover of the smartly designed CD which has a bright red background. Tracy Hautanen, customer service manager for the Shania Twain Centre, shows off copies of the single now on sale at the centre.

-Chris

"...Living, Loving, Laughing and Dreaming....."-Shania Twain
Old 11-13-2002, 08:07 AM
Administrator

Re: Single on sale in Timmins, and it's RED HOT!

Quote:
Originally posted by tower
When she does visit Timmins, I will be there - Yes Shania Flu will strike me down and the only cure will be to meet all you nice people and have a ball along with our Gal in her hometown!

You betcha!
Old 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Re: Re: Single on sale in Timmins, and it's RED HOT!

Quote:
Originally posted by FV

You betcha!

This reminds me of that TV Ad for Motel 6. It would go something like this. "Hi, I'm Shania Twain. I'm visiting my Centre. So please drop by. I'll leave a light on for you!"

Steve
Old 11-13-2002, 01:36 PM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
and here is the pic....

-Chris

Cool, Poor Tracy, she does not like getting her Photo taken.... Tracy... get used to it my dear... I have a feeling you will be meeting Shania some time over the next 12 to 15 months...

And Tracy... I think that will be FRONT page for the Timmins Daily Press - See you soon I hope

Tom, last night at home.
Post New Thread Reply