PDA

View Full Version : Username

TXcowgirl03
07-19-2003, 12:52 AM
I want to change my username. Is there anyway to do that, or do I have to create a new name?

shabas
07-19-2003, 01:20 AM
This is from f.a.q.

It is your responsibility to keep the information in your profile up-to-date. You should especially ensure that your email address is kept current. You can alter any of the fields in your profile, except your username. Once you have registered your username, it becomes yours for life. In extreme circumstances, you may request that the administrator change your username, but he will require a very good reason to do so.

TXcowgirl03
07-19-2003, 02:02 AM
oops! I can't believe I missed that! :duh! In the words of Shania...."what a dork!"

Ellie
07-19-2003, 02:50 AM
Ok, this is my new username just so everyone knows:)

FV
07-19-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Ellie
Ok, this is my new username just so everyone knows:)
You did not need to re-register..I could have changed your username...:) so to keep all your posts under the same username...but that's OK..:)

Ellie
07-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by FV
You did not need to re-register..I could have changed your username...:) so to keep all your posts under the same username...but that's OK..:)

Dang it! I didn't think wanting a new username was an extreme circumstance, so I went ahead and made a new one. Oh well, I only had 8 posts with the other name. Thanks for the help guys!

Sheri
07-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Whatever your user name is, we're glad you're here, Ellie. :)

Steve F
07-19-2003, 06:09 PM
Better to do it in the beginning if you feel the need than to wait til' you've been here for a long time.

Steve