PDA

View Full Version : Ordering/where sit?

Mich
08-19-2003, 10:05 PM
Okay for the hamilton ontario concert.......when i order on friday(hopefully i get in at the right time!!! any help on that?) i will ask for the best seats they have....but what if they aren't the best ......like as you guys said...front row isn't always best!........so how will i know where to get seats for, if i don't know where shania is going to be standing?

FV
08-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Mich
so how will i know where to get seats for, if i don't know where shania is going to be standing?
We will not know until she does the first show in Hamilton on Sep. 25 I guess.....shrugs

shaniawarrior
08-21-2003, 11:30 AM
This is how I'm approaching this very new situation as far as seating. This first leg of the tour is like our chance to get a feel for the stage. After everyone's first concert for the tour, everyone will know on the second time around (assuming that there will be a second time around since she did it last time) where exactly to get. So when you go to the concert, pay attention and really scout out the area that way you know next time exactly where to be. Good luck!

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree