PDA

View Full Version : Boston is sold out

Jud
08-29-2003, 05:38 AM
Shania Twain has sold out her Oct. 7 FleetCenter show. It's not likely that another will be added . . .
http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles/2003/08/29/singer_shelby_lynne_finds_herself_a_quieter_identity/

cbspock
08-29-2003, 05:45 AM
LOL! You beat me to it. I was just about to post the story..hehe

It was mentioned somewhere that Shania has sold out all her shows in Canada. So Boston makes the first US city.

-Chris

sas
08-29-2003, 05:55 AM
:D :dancing :JP :Bthumb :yippee:

Didn't expect anything less.....

cbspock
08-29-2003, 06:04 AM
I think Shania is going to beat the 61 million dollar number the Chicks set. Wonder if Shania will beat her own record on this tour?

-Chris

Jud
08-29-2003, 08:11 AM
I don't know if she will beat them out with one leg, but with the two legs for sure.

But the Chicks made during circa 3 months circa 63 performances in the States and Canada.

jen
08-29-2003, 08:25 AM
What was Shania's record?????

I know I know....bad Shania fan!!!LOL:p

FV
08-29-2003, 09:39 AM
They say she will not add a second show this time, but she promised to come back on her second leg...:BL don't tell anyone..;)
Jen, I think her previous record was something like $80 M over a 12 months tour...but tickets were cheaper then...this time she is going to beat that record for sure!:BL

jen
08-29-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by FV
They say she will not add a second show this time, but she promised to come back on her second leg...:BL don't tell anyone..;)
Jen, I think her previous record was something like $80 M over a 12 months tour...but tickets were cheaper then...this time she is going to beat that record for sure!:BL

:eek: $80MILLION in 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

Thanks for the info FV

kirppu
08-30-2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by FV
We won´t tell anyone hehe

Chris, I think there are still a few seats to the second Vancouver and Toronto concerts?

Curti
08-30-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
It was mentioned somewhere that Shania has sold out all her shows in Canada. So Boston makes the first US city. i've been keeping a close eye on the ticketmaster websites...like pretending to buy tickets to see if there are any left...and there are still tickets for the Boston show :confused: anyway, there are still tickets for the 2nd vancouver show and the ottawa show up here in canada! :)

For a daily updated ticket info...check out my tour webpage:
http://www.geocities.com/shaniaworld2003/tour.html

Steve F
08-31-2003, 10:46 AM
I thought about Boston since it is only 165 miles, but Boston is such a hassle to drive in and around. The streets are all old cow paths and very confusing. Oh well!:D I love the Corel Centre in Ottawa. It has great accoustics. I'm sure the Fleet Center has better sound than the old Boston Garden did, but maybe if she comes back next Summer?;)

Steve