PDA

View Full Version : Paris(3)&london(16) Concerts!!!

shania-spain
10-30-2003, 08:07 AM
YESTERDAY I LOST DEFINITLY MY MIND ;) SO ILL ATTEND THIS 2 CONCERTS :) ANYBODY HERE WILL BE TO SOME OF THIS 2 CONCERTS???? WOULD BE COOL MEET U GUYS!!! :)

SIL *LA DIABLESITA*

FV
10-30-2003, 10:59 AM
I will be going to the Wembley one..:) I already know 4 people who are going to...:D

shania-spain
10-30-2003, 03:39 PM
COOL :D I KNOW 7 PEOPLE GOING TO WEMBLEY TOO :D (BRYAN,BECKIE,BECKIES HUSBAND,MAIDER,IAN, ARI AND U) :D

SIL *LA DIABLESITA*

FV
10-30-2003, 07:57 PM
Alright!:BL I have down Claudine, Grace, Grace's friend and a very special Shania fan from Brazil..;)
I think you met Grace and Claudine already at the get-together before the Hyde Park concert...

shania-spain
10-31-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by FV
Alright!:BL I have down Claudine, Grace, Grace's friend and a very special Shania fan from Brazil..;)
I think you met Grace and Claudine already at the get-together before the Hyde Park concert...

YEAH I REMEMBER THEM :D COOL :D

SIL *LA DIABLESITA*

Grace
11-05-2003, 08:35 AM
Yup ! I'll be there :) :) I'm going to both the Wembley shows on Feb 16 & 17 :) :)

I'll be bringing a very good friend from Brazil, another Shania fan from Portsmouth (England), and another guy (from Cumbria, England) who was with me at Abbey Road (to whom Shania spoke to the lucky guy !!).......

FV - any thoughts about a get-together before the show ?

I wonder if Shania will be wearing football (soccer) t-shirts ??

Cheers !

Grace

FV
11-05-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Grace
Absolutely!:BL Since you are the local, which place would you suggest? :) Any good place near Wembley Arena? We could meet around 4.30 PM....:GL

Grace
11-05-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by FV
Absolutely!:BL Since you are the local, which place would you suggest? :) Any good place near Wembley Arena? We could meet around 4.30 PM....:GL

Hhhmmm....... let me ponder and do some research on that and I'll get back to you. As far as I can remember from my previous visits to Wembley, it's kinda a boring area, nothing going on around there (ie no shops etc), just a big football field, some factories and houses.......... But I'm sure there'll be a pub nearby. I'll make enquiries.............

Bye for now !

Grace

shania-spain
11-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Yup ! I'll be there I'm going to both the Wembley shows on Feb 16 & 17

I'll be bringing a very good friend from Brazil, another Shania fan from Portsmouth (England), and another guy (from Cumbria, England) who was with me at Abbey Road (to whom Shania spoke to the lucky guy !!).......

I wonder if Shania will be wearing football (soccer) t-shirts ??

Cheers !

Grace

HI GRACE :D I REMEMBER U :p U WAS WITH TOM WHEN WE SAW HIM FRIDAY IN HYDE PARK :D I WAS WHO YELLED AT HIM IF WAS TOWER(TOM) LOL ;) AND LATER I ALMOST DIED WATCHING AT THE PUB UR PICS OF..................CORY!!!!!!!! :D

WILL BE COOL MEET U AGAIN :D

BTW THIS MORNING I RECIVED AT HOME MY LONDON TICKETS!!!

I WISH SHE COULD WEAR VALENCIA C.F T-SHIRT :p LOL BUT I WONT BE TOO LUCKY!!! :p

SIL *LA DIABLESITA*

Grace
11-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by shania-spain
HI GRACE :D I REMEMBER U :p U WAS WITH TOM WHEN WE SAW HIM FRIDAY IN HYDE PARK :D I WAS WHO YELLED AT HIM IF WAS TOWER(TOM) LOL ;) AND LATER I ALMOST DIED WATCHING AT THE PUB UR PICS OF..................CORY!!!!!!!! :D

You like Cory ?? ME TOO !!!!!

Yes I remember you now........... you were by the gates right and shouted out to Tom on the Friday before the concert ?

OK, since you like Cory, I'm attaching 2 photos for you that I took in MN. He is soooooo gorgeous !!! Too bad he wasn't standing at my section, or I'd have used up my exposures on him instead of Shania - ha ha :BL :D

Grace
11-05-2003, 01:56 PM
CORY CHURKO IS THE MAN !!!!!

shania-spain
11-05-2003, 03:32 PM
You like Cory ?? ME TOO !!!!!

Yes I remember you now........... you were by the gates right and shouted out to Tom on the Friday before the concert ?

YEAH :D I WAS BTW THE MOST LITTLE OF SIZE ALL OF THEM LOL :p

OK, since you like Cory, I'm attaching 2 photos for you that I took in MN. He is soooooo gorgeous !!! Too bad he wasn't standing at my section, or I'd have used up my exposures on him instead of Shania - ha ha :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANKS A LOT FOR THE PICS YEAH CORY IS DAAAAAAAA MAN!!!! THE HOT MAN!!!!!!!! :D

SIL *LA DIABLESITA*

FV
11-05-2003, 03:46 PM
http://www.shania-twain.org/mb/attachment.php?postid=107144
TRIPLE WOW! :BL Ain't bad....:p Can we find posters?:rolleyes:

Grace
11-06-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by FV
http://www.shania-twain.org/mb/attachment.php?postid=107144
TRIPLE WOW! :BL Ain't bad....:p Can we find posters?:rolleyes:

Posters ? Of Cory ? Not officially I don't think. But if you took the high res image that I have, I guess you could blow it up real big ;) :p

By the way, Cory is wearing a t-shirt and cap that says Von Dutch. What's that ? Looks like a comic strip or something.......

Here's a "funny" pic ............

shania-spain
11-06-2003, 10:35 AM
IT'S A CLOTHES MARK ;) HERE U HAVE MORE INFO :p

http://www.vondutch.com/

BTW THANKS FOR THE HOTTIE AND SEXY PICS :D

SIL *LA DIABLESITA*

FV
11-07-2003, 01:13 PM
I got my Wembley ticket today! :BL :D

Grace
11-10-2003, 01:39 AM