PDA

View Full Version : Green, Red or Blue

cbspock
11-02-2003, 01:20 AM
It's almost an year since Shania's album Up! has been out. What disc do you prefer listening to???

-Chris

cbspock
11-02-2003, 01:24 AM
After almost a year, I can say I prefer the Green disc over the other two. The melodies to the songs are more complex on the green disc. There are a few songs I do like more on Red, but overall the Green disc wins.

-Chris

kirppu
11-02-2003, 04:18 AM
Green.

Juanita and In My Car come to mind as songs individually better on the red disc, but overall, I basicly only listen to green.

Blue is good for listening to Shania's voice, without all the backup singing which is mostly missing in the blue version.

HomerSimpson
11-02-2003, 08:07 AM
My favorite is the green disc.I prefer the country style on almost every music

Sheri
11-02-2003, 01:07 PM
I really am one of those weirdos who truly loves all three. But if I had to choose, I'd say red, simply because I'm not that much of a country music fan. I'd say red, green, then blue. But they honestly are an extremely close 1, 2, 3.

Randy
11-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Red :D

I listen to the red disc most of the time because I think they all sound amazing on it. I enjoy the green and blue and listen to them both, but am more selective on which songs I listen to from each of them because there are certain ones that I find stand out and others that aren't as naturally suited to the style on the particular disc. I can't choose between green and blue, they both have their standouts on them that I love :) (with green I love Thank you Baby especially, and with Blue I love I'm jealous)

Sheri
11-02-2003, 08:43 PM
Oh, Randy! I am SO with you on I'm Jealous. I'd forgotten how awesome it sounded in blue. It sounds awesome ANY way she does it, but now I have a need to put the blue CD on so I can hear that.

cbspock
11-02-2003, 08:50 PM
I'm Jealous Blue is interesting, but my favorite version is green. I love the guitar part. forever and for always, I love the single green version.

-Chris

yhem
11-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Well i guess i might be the only one but i voted for blue because i really like that cd. Don't ask me why because it just is, it's not that i on't like the red and green one because i do but the blue one seems to be stuck in my cd player :D:D

yhem

FV
11-03-2003, 03:35 PM
To tell you the truth I probably listen to each disc without any major difference..mostly because I already have my discs in the CD player at home, in the computer at the office....so I just play them...I do not even know which one is where ..LOL! I just play them...:p :BL