PDA

View Full Version : A hole in my shoe

cbspock
07-30-2004, 03:46 PM
So, have we ever come up with an explanation for this line????

-Chris

Sheri
07-31-2004, 12:05 AM
I think it has a similar meaning to a line from Godspell "you can put a pebble in my shoe.... watch me walk". I think the hole in the shoe is symbolic because your every step would be uncomfortable or painful, but because I love you, I will tolerate it. Just don't drive her car. ;)

Steve F
07-31-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Sheri
I think it has a similar meaning to a line from Godspell "you can put a pebble in my shoe.... watch me walk". I think the hole in the shoe is symbolic because your every step would be uncomfortable or painful, but because I love you, I will tolerate it. Just don't drive her car. ;)

:D I can see that Sheri. My wife does many nice and wonderful things for me, but when Terry drives her car, she is definitely the driver, not me!;)

Steve

jen
08-12-2004, 01:17 AM
I still say it means I will wear my shoes out running around and doing whatever you want me to do to make you happy....but in my car its my turn!:)

Steve F
08-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by jen
I still say it means I will wear my shoes out running around and doing whatever you want me to do to make you happy....but in my car its my turn!:)

That makes sense to me Jen.;)

Steve