PDA

View Full Version : AZ fans come out and help!

Rufus
09-05-2004, 03:09 PM
i don't know if it's because the song isn't released until Tuesday but i keep bugging my country station KMLE country and they either tell me they don't have the song, which i then kindly let them know that one of their dj's already played it so they can't tell me they don't have it, or they tell me they'll play it and i listen for hours and NOTHING! so, i've seen shania fans from AZ on this board, i need your guys' help! request! and for those other non AZ people, here's the morning dj's email, make sure to bug him as much as you can:

themayor@davepratt.net

jen
09-05-2004, 03:56 PM
They are doing the same on my station.....we will find out on tuesday if they play it more.

I believe that California time is the same as Arizona(correct me if I am wrong) If it is....I will help out on Monday(woohooo day off!):)

Rufus
09-05-2004, 04:16 PM
i don't know about the time differences...i know in AZ we don't do daylight savings time...but i have NO idea if Cali and AZ are the same right now:??

jen
09-05-2004, 04:37 PM
I think we are the same time.....I went to the site and they had the same time there....so I will help out monday!

What city u live in, in case they ask....or any city that gets that station?

:)

Rufus
09-05-2004, 11:17 PM
thanks Jen!:) umm...everytime i've emailed them i haven't posted a city and i'm not sure how far they can broadcast and right now i'm blanking on the names of my own cities. some i can think of are: chandler, phoenix, mesa, tucson, and tempe...