PDA

View Full Version : Picking up steam in Hawaii!!

Sheri
10-28-2004, 12:58 AM
For the longest time, I would hear PF2 perhaps once a day. The DJ was always nice when I'd e-mail my request. Every now and then she'd play it for somebody else, which I thought was way cool. Somebody else made a special point of requesting it, too!

Today, she said "and yeeeees, stand by, everybody, coming up soon will be Shania Twain and Billy Currington with their VERY heavily requested single, Party for Two" Way, way seriously cool!!!! Yeeeeeah, I'll pat myself on the back for that one. I kept on 'em to put it on the air until enough people could hear it and it caught on. :D

jen
10-28-2004, 01:12 AM
HEY1 U ROCK!

tarrant
11-02-2004, 11:04 AM
Billy Currington has one of the most slow, drawling, sexy voice I have ever heard but when I saw the video Party for Two with Shania and Billy Currington, wow, and so did my friends. We have been requesting it madly since. That voice and the video of Billy Currington has so much fun with the dancing and swinging on that rope, thank goodness he was a construction worker and body trainer.... kinda shows doesn't it. Walk a little straighter daddy is a wonderful song and Billy started this at 12 years of age. Love Party for Two.