PDA

View Full Version : German Made PF2

Steve F
01-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Last night, I found this at Wal-Mart of all places. Usually they just have the routine US Shania releases, but this is German:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0006BE0PY.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Probably many of you have it, but for me, it is something new. It has: 1 PF2 [Pop]; 2 You're Still The One w/Alison Krause; 3 I'm Holdin' On To Love[ToSave MyLife] w/Alison Krause; 4 PF2 [Countryw/Billy]; and 5 PF2 Video w/Mark

It's nice. Of course there was no hesitation to fork over the $8.96 +tax to buy this since it is rare around here.:)

Steve

FV
01-14-2005, 09:44 PM
I think it is a good precedent: it seems that because there are no US CD singles, they started to import them...I like that!:BL

kirppu
01-15-2005, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Steve F
Last night, I found this at Wal-Mart of all places. Usually they just have the routine US Shania releases, but this is German:

Probably many of you have it, but for me, it is something new. It has: 1 PF2 [Pop]; 2 You're Still The One w/Alison Krause; 3 I'm Holdin' On To Love[ToSave MyLife] w/Alison Krause; 4 PF2 [Countryw/Billy]; and 5 PF2 Video w/Mark
Yep, it's the German maxi-single.
Very nice you found it there! :D

Steve F
01-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by FV
I think it is a good precedent: it seems that because there are no US CD singles, they started to import them...I like that!:BL

If you don't have it FV, maybe the Wal-Mart in South Portland has it. Maybe it was just here in Augusta. It was a surprise to me. Usually you have to go to Amazon. Don't know.

Steve