PDA

View Full Version : Need Chart/sales Info

paradice1506
06-26-2005, 10:43 AM
I have been keeping a database of all things Shania and need everyone's help in getting accurate information for the following areas. ANY AND ALL INPUT APPRECIATED.

- Worlwide album sales for "Come on Over," "The Woman in Me," "Up!," "Greatest Hits," and "Shania Twain," and therefore, total worldwide album sales as well.

- Peak positions for "The Woman in Me" and "Shania Twain" on country and pop album charts.

- Directors for "Come on Over" and "Rock This Country!" videos.

- All information on "When" (in what countries released [international single], release date, etc.)

THANKS.

GonnaGetcha720
06-26-2005, 11:34 AM
this is what I have...

shaniazone.tripod.com/ this site should help some....

cbspock
06-26-2005, 05:33 PM
The director info for the videos is on the Platinum collection.

-Chris

Steve F
06-27-2005, 11:50 AM
I posted something here today:

http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18007&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

I am not sure it is accurate, but maybe it will help.

Steve

paradice1506
06-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
The director info for the videos is on the Platinum collection.

-Chris
Unfortunately, I don't own the Platinum Collection DVD, so if you could post the directors to COO and RTC!, that would be great. Thanks.

Jud
06-27-2005, 08:13 PM
For sales and chart statistics use the search engine of the site.

But there is no such thing as accurate sale numbers known by the public. Only the label and the artists can (and not sure if they do) have such imformation.

FV
06-30-2005, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the Shania Boards!HI!

Jud is correct: if you do a search for sales on the mesageboard you will get a lot of data, but not all of it is official...

Steve F
06-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Yes, I apologize for not noticing you are new to us. Welcome!HI!

Steve

paradice1506
07-03-2005, 09:35 PM
If anyone can help, I still need the following information:

- Directors for "Come on Over" and "Rock This Country!" videos. (Note: I do not own the "Platinum Collection" DVD, so I do not have access to this information.)

- All information on "When" (in what countries released [international single], release date, etc.)

I found the link to Shania Zone to be extremely helpful. Thanks. If anyone has any other sites like this, that would be great.