PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!


ojibiwanqueenst
07-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Quitter falls from #1 to #8 on CMT. :(

limited
07-28-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I was hoping for better, but considering that radio never played it, CMT did OK by Shania by making her #1 last week. It is going to be a long wait for the next video!

cbspock
07-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Well, we do have the payola investigations to look forward too. :D Let's see some of these anti-Shania PDs and DJs get fired and go to jail.


It is not only a state crime, but a federal one as well.

-Chris

GonnaGetcha720
07-28-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
Well, we do have the payola investigations to look forward too. :D Let's see some of these anti-Shania PDs and DJs get fired and go to jail.


It is not only a state crime, but a federal one as well.

-Chris

I hope they never work in the country music industry again!!!!!!!!:BL

Steve F
07-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Thoughts that are confusing John Q Public: "Wow #1 video on CMT this week was I Ain't No Quitter by Shania Twain.That's pretty cool!HEY1 Gee I don't remember that being played on the radiio? Oh it must have been!!:confused: I think I should contact some disk jockeys about that to see if they can tell me." :type :shakeit:

Steve

jen
07-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Steve F
I think I should contact some disk jockeys about that to see if they can tell me." :type :shakeit:

Steve HAHA, I did that w/ KZLA but no response!! I wonder why??!!LOL

Steve F
07-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by jen
HAHA, I did that w/ KZLA but no response!! I wonder why??!!LOL

Probably Jen they are too busy counting their stashes!!!:floor

Steve

FV
07-29-2005, 01:06 PM
I was suspecting it....it seems on the Top 20 Countdown all the ones who are expected to get to #1, do..but then to leave space for the others, their videos are pushed down immediately....it was not this way in the past....:rolleyes:

FV
08-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Down again this week...:rolleyes: to #13...I was expecting it too..Sugarland's second video to #1....that seems to be Mercury's focus at the moment....:lookout

ojibiwanqueenst
08-04-2005, 07:31 PM
Suprising since it is Shania who is #1 on the CMT playlist at the moment. :D

cbspock
08-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by ojibiwanqueenst
Suprising since it is Shania who is #1 on the CMT playlist at the moment. :D


For what videos?


-Chris

Steve F
08-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by FV
Down again this week...:rolleyes: to #13...I was expecting it too..Sugarland's second video to #1....that seems to be Mercury's focus at the moment....:lookout

:(

Steve

ojibiwanqueenst
08-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
For what videos?


-Chris

Well not today, but yesterday.

LW TW
6 5 SHANIA TWAIN I Ain't No Quitter 30 24 6