PDA

View Full Version : Which one song from album UP! do you like least?

Shenajs
09-26-2005, 07:05 AM
Ok,let`s start the 1.round!!!After 19 rounds we will know THE BEST SONG FROM ALBUM UP![2002]
Let`s start the voting now!
Songs are in pairs pro tem...So When you are voting:write-for which song you are giving your voice!!!

Shenajs
09-26-2005, 07:15 AM
My voice goes to Waiter,bring me water!

Shenajs
09-26-2005, 12:52 PM
Why no one wants to vote?:(

Steve F
09-26-2005, 02:05 PM
I really don't want to vote the way you have it. The reason is because you have the songs together. My least favorite song, if I had to pick one is She's Not Just A Pretty Face. I know what Shania is saying in the song, I am just not crazy about the tune itself. It seems a little blah to me. I do enjoy listening to it and never ff it, but if I was cornered into making a choice, SNJAPF would be the one. You have Thankyou Baby connected to it, so I'm not voting the poll because that is one of my favorites from UP. :) My vote is for SNJAPF :GH :lookout :HA

Steve

Shenajs
09-26-2005, 02:51 PM
I really don't want to vote the way you have it. The reason is because you have the songs together. My least favorite song, if I had to pick one is She's Not Just A Pretty Face. I know what Shania is saying in the song, I am just not crazy about the tune itself. It seems a little blah to me. I do enjoy listening to it and never ff it, but if I was cornered into making a choice, SNJAPF would be the one. You have Thankyou Baby connected to it, so I'm not voting the poll because that is one of my favorites from UP. :) My vote is for SNJAPF :GH :lookout :HA

Steve
When you are voting,YOU VOTE ONLY FOR ONE SONG!!!!NOT FOR BOTH!!!!
That`s the reason why you must write for which song are you giving your voice!!! :GH
You can vote and write-for which song are you giving your voice!!!

Steve F
09-26-2005, 03:01 PM
Okay, did it, but I still don't see it. :HA

Steve

Shenajs
09-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Okay, did it, but I still don't see it. :HA

Steve
Ok,your voice goes to She is not just a pretty face!
When there will be only 10 songs,they would not stay in pairs...

cbspock
09-26-2005, 06:13 PM
Least?? What kind of Shania poll is this! It should be what Shania song do you like the MOST!! HEY1

-Chris

Sheri
09-27-2005, 12:05 AM
It's hard to vote for "least" because it sounds like the song isn't liked. I like "In My Car", but on this CD it is my least favorite. It can be redundant.

Steve F
09-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Least?? What kind of Shania poll is this! It should be what Shania song do you like the MOST!! HEY1

-Chris

I agree with you and Sheri, but I did my best considering. We all have different tastes, even with Shania obviously, and so there will be many different answers.

Steve

milos_v6
09-28-2005, 11:44 PM
maybe, c'est la vie, cause it sounds like abba- dancing queen (chorus).
but, hey, this is shania we're talking about and she has no song that we like least.
this is very stupid question from one of shania's 'fan'?

windcatcher
09-29-2005, 06:33 AM
I voted for 'She's Not Just A Pretty Face'.

ojibiwanqueenst
09-29-2005, 06:37 AM
I voted 'Juanita'

Jud
09-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Voted C'est La Vie.

That and Tank You Baby are my least favorits from UP!

FV
09-29-2005, 08:58 AM
I voted C'est la Vie too....I like how she sings it though, but for my taste it's a bit slow....but IMC totally rocks!! :D

Steve F
09-29-2005, 10:51 AM
I like C'est la Vie. Can't say why and maybe not my top choice, but the reason I like Juanita is the accoustic guitar melodies. They are great.

Steve