PDA

View Full Version : GH sales week 81

Jud
05-31-2006, 12:18 PM
# 42 (39) on the country charts, with sales of 3,498 (3,627) >> 3,445,773

[courtesy of Perp from the Pulse board]

ojibiwanqueenst
05-31-2006, 01:42 PM
Next week, and the week after, should really boost this album up the charts, hopefully anyway. The 4x platinum certification should be right around the corner..or maybe Mercury is waiting to get it to 5x platinum.

cbspock
05-31-2006, 07:01 PM
They could be waiting for the next album to recertify them all.

-Chris

Jud
05-31-2006, 10:37 PM
At this stage shipment perhaps not more than 500k, so 4xPlatinum is closer than 5.

when they will know when shania's new album comes out, they will be able to push all the rest, thou I think the GH quite killed COO's sales.

ojibiwanqueenst
05-31-2006, 11:54 PM
when they will know when shania's new album comes out, they will be able to push all the rest, thou I think the GH quite killed COO's sales.

Yes, it has. :lookout

jen
06-02-2006, 03:09 AM
# 42 (39) on the country charts, with sales of 3,498 (3,627) >> 3,445,773

[courtesy of Perp from the Pulse board]

Still holding, hopefully the CMT specials will help out. KEEP REQUESTING!! I requested "I ain't No Quitter" the other day at my local station and a couple of people called in saying how they liked the song and asked if that was Shania's new song :rolleyes: The dj informed them that it was from the Greatest Hits........that just goes to show how that song did not get the airplay it deserved.

Steve F
06-02-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah Jen, I find many people don't really know much about her as far as what she has out and what is new. It often surprises and frustrates me, but then I have to respect that not everyone is a dedicated fan like us. :lookout

Steve

Shenajs
06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Y It often surprises and frustrates me, but then I have to respect that not everyone is a dedicated fan like us. :lookout
Steve
Steve,people, who are not her fans don`t know what they have lost!!! :group:

Steve F
06-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Steve,people, who are not her fans don`t know what they have lost!!! :group:

That is so true! They don't know what they are missing!!! :rolleyes: Oh well, their loss and our gain! :)

Steve

jen
06-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Yeah Jen, I find many people don't really know much about her as far as what she has out and what is new. It often surprises and frustrates me, but then I have to respect that not everyone is a dedicated fan like us. :lookout

Steve

What I find interesting about people who know who Shania is and about her music is that they ask why is she gone so long? They often say Shania is good and they like her music but then she disapears.

Of course I explain to them that she writes her own music and it is always new and original and that she also needs time to create and have a life as well. After I inform them they often agree that is a smart idea, but they just wish she would put out more music.

Does anyone else ever get that comment?