PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

rtc
10-09-2001, 09:32 PM
Recently, the Emmy's have been canceled for the second time. I was wondering whether they might cancel the CMA's and the VH1 Awards as well. I've heard they also canceled the Annual New Year's Eve thingy they have in New York every year in Time Square.

Tonight on Fox News Channel, three of the victim's wives/husbands were guests. They were talking about the fund raisers and whether or not they'd been contacted by any of the charities. All three said no. One of them had only been contacted to give information on their wife. But none of them have been contacted about the money they may be getting from the charities. One woman said she felt too distraut to go and give information and give samples and all the information that has to be given. She said she shouldn't have to go to them. They should be coming to her.

I think that's awful that the money and everything that's been contributed to help these people, isn't getting to them. The presidents and CEOs of the Red Cross and United Way and whoever else is collecting money out there, keep giving excuses as to where the money may be and what is being given and how they're handling things.

In an earlier post, I said that the President of The Red Cross said not all of the money would be given to the victims' families, some would be held at the Red Cross for their services. As of now, they have no clue where the money is and who might be handling it.

Amanda