PDA

View Full Version : Shania AUCTION!!!

Hootie81
02-15-2001, 06:59 PM
Hello Shania Fans,

Well, I'm about to do something I never thought I would never have to do. I'm going to
start selling my Shania Twain Scrapbooks I have spent years putting together.

The only reason I'm doing this is because my family desparately needs the money.
This has been a bad year for us financially. I was in the hospital 3 times in October
alone. That and a lot of other unpected problems has really hurt us finanically.
Now, I'm not looking for sympathy here. The good Lord has blessed me & my family
more than I could ever deserve, so I'm not about to complain.

My parents do not know I'm selling my books. If they did they would try to
stop me because they know how much they mean to me.

I'm hoping I won't have to sell all 5 Volumes. But, I will do what it takes to
help my parents get out of debt.

The one I'm selling now, & hopefully the only one, is my Volume 4. It is a 112 page
scrapbook of all of the 1999 events in Shania's career. They are all in GREAT condition.
They've been in protective coverings the entire time I've had them. This Volume also contains
they're wedding pics, too. There is a LOT of wonderful articles, interviews, pics, ect.
Also, they are not glued to a piece of cardboard like most scrapbooks, so you can chage it up
however you like.
I've been a huge fan of Shania's since '94, so these scrapbooks are like my "babies".

If you are a BIG fan of Shania's, then I can honestly say that you will absolutely LOVE this
book.

I'm going to do this like an auction. The starting bid will have to be no less than $75.
Believe it or not, I spent MUCH more than that putting them together. If you
e-mail me with a bid, please put the HIGHEST ammount you are willing to pay for this. At the end
of every week, I will e-mail the top 10 bidders to let them the status of the auction.
I don't have a lot of time, but I'm hoping to let this run for at least a month.
If you or someone you is interested, please e-mail me at TotallyTwainPages@hotmail.com
or christygill@hotmail.com

Oh, & please don't respond to this post. I don't think the moderator would appreciate that.
Thanks a lot for your time & God bless.