PDA

View Full Version : Shania is in "Country Weekly"--VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

CK
11-27-2000, 11:00 PM
I've already posted this on the GENERAL discussion part of this message board. However, if you haven't seen it already, here's my post about Shania's appearance in the NEW issue of "Country Weekly" (which IS on Newsstands NOW!!).............

Today, I JUST received the NEW issue of Country Weekly in the mail. (The Date of the issue is DECEMBER 12, 2000!!! George Strait is on the cover!!)

Shania is mentioned/featured in the magazine a few times.

HERE is a detailed description of How/Where Shania is mentioned:

--On PAGE 16, the STYLE section features photos of various stars wearing Diamonds. (The Theme of the Style section this week is "DIAMONDS"!!!!)

In that "DIAMONDS" section, there is a photo of Shania from the recent 2000 CMA awards. In the photo, Shania is wearing that Red/Rose colored dress that she wore when she presented the EOTY award to the Dixies.
In the photo, Shania has her RIGHT hand (which features a large Diamond bracelet) up to her neck, which ALSO contains a Diamond choker necklace. Shania has a Bright smile in the photo.

--On PAGE 38 of the issue, there is a BALLOT form for the NOMINATIONS for the 2001 TNN awards.

Shania DEFINITELY qualifies for the IMPACT award (which she was Shockingly NOT nominated for last year). She ALSO qualifies for Single of the Year & Song of the Year honors for "I'm Holdin' Onto Love (To Save My Life)"!!!!!!!

Keep in mind that Shania has NEVER, EVER Won ANY TNN award!!!!!! This is about the ONLY country music award show where Shania has NOT won anything!!!!!

So, be sure to vote in ALL of the categories!!!!! Otherwise, If you do NOT vote in ALL of the categories, I do NOT think your vote will count!!!!!

--On PAGE 57, Shania is mentioned as one of Clues on the CROSSWORD.

HERE is the clue:

DOWN

41 Shania Twain hit:
"No --- ----- To Know"

Those are all of the mentions of Shania in Country Weekly. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE in ALL of the categories in the TNN awards!!!!!!

http://www.shania-twain.org/messages/biggrin.gif!!!!