PDA

View Full Version : Timmins 2003

Shunyeuh
05-22-2002, 03:52 PM
Hi All, Its Me Jess aka Shunyeuh i plan on going to timmins next summer . mary and i plan on going up im trying to get a few more of us to go also. but it is still in descision making.... hehehehe talk later

shunyeuh:BL

shaniawarrior
05-22-2002, 11:07 PM
As long as nothing drastic happens with me, you better bet I'll be in Timmins in 2003!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!! I'm excited already!!! :D :JP

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

FV
05-23-2002, 04:13 AM
For sure Jess! :) I'll follow you! and Warrior's root beer too..HEY1 :D

Shunyeuh
05-23-2002, 11:52 AM
hehehehehey Warrior, just dont dart out in the middle of the street with out looking before next summer save that for timmins:OH :BL :rolleyes: :eek: :p HEY1 :drinks

shunyeuh

Mary R
05-23-2002, 09:00 PM
A return trip to Timmins in 03' that's more than likely when I will get there again. But you know, if I caught wind that you know who was going to be there in Timmins, and at the Centre, I would some how find a way to get there! Hope those that do get there this year get some great pics to post for us here at home! I really would have liked to have seen that beautiful wedding dress! Mary R

Shunyeuh
05-24-2002, 02:40 PM
i would like a copy of that wedding dress Please and Thanks!

Shunyeuh;) and any other pic u can get there at the centre:)

Sheri
05-25-2002, 01:19 AM
Hmm.... you know.... I'm actually going to work on 2003. Mind you, my husband is a Shania fan, and loves her for the impact she's had on Cody, BUT... I don't think he's enough of a fan to put out that kind of money or go that many miles for Shania alone. I think I'll work on this over the next several months. Let's see... there's the Gold Mine thing.... here's a key... is there a GOLF course nearby?

FV
05-25-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Sheri
is there a GOLF course nearby?
YES! Next to the Centre, believe it or not..,and actually quite a great golf course (http://www.city.timmins.on.ca/Golf.htm) as they told me...that's a great incentive for husbands..;) :BL

Sheri
05-27-2002, 06:15 PM
It's a possibility now! I mentioned to Sam this morning "how do you feel about going to Timmins, Ontario Canada in 2003? They actually have a golf course right next to Shania's centre." He just sort of shrugged and said "we'll have to start saving like... right now. Otherwise, as long as it's not during June, I don't see why not." :O

ladytech
05-29-2002, 05:35 PM
The Timmins fanfest website has been updated by Debbie. Please go to www.timminsfanfest.com for more info.

teri

FV
05-30-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by ladytech
The Timmins fanfest website has been updated by Debbie. Please go to www.timminsfanfest.com for more info.

teri
Thanks Teri! :) Do you think that being there at noon when the gate opens will be good enough to find a good place to sit or there will be a line before noon?

Sheri, start the count down then! :BL :Bthumb