PDA

View Full Version : Driven...Tuesday

Steve F
06-17-2002, 05:18 PM
I noticed that Shania's "Driven" show will be on VH1 again tomorrow night, Tuesday @7:00-8:00 p.m. [EST] I think I will tape it again as somehow I seem to have cut off the very beginning of the previous time I taped it.:eek:

Steve

cbspock
06-17-2002, 05:21 PM
It will be so great when Shania is not a re-run anymore!!! :D

-Chris

AINAHS
06-17-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
It will be so great when Shania is not a re-run anymore!!! :D

-Chris or at least not one most of us have seen or that has not been broadcast already dozens, perhaps hundreds of times!

Steve F
06-17-2002, 05:34 PM
Amen, I'll drink to that, here's looking at you kid, and all the rest of those great phrases, Chris. For what it's worth, though, I went to Home Depot a couple of days ago and I went in through the back of the Mall. I had Shania cranked up in the van and I don't turn it down for anyone. If they are parked next to me at a light, they get Shania loud and clear!:p So, when I came around the corner to Home Depot, a couple of folks, guy and a girl with HD aprons on gave me a big thumbs up:Bthumb Now it could have been my Ford Windstar [had just got it washed] or it could have been HIM, I can't be sure, but my money is on HIHHI! :clap

Steve

FV
06-18-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Steve F
If they are parked next to me at a light, they get Shania loud and clear!:p So, when I came around the corner to Home Depot, a couple of folks, guy and a girl with HD aprons on gave me a big thumbs up:Bthumb Now it could have been my Ford Windstar [had just got it washed] or it could have been HIM, I can't be sure, but my money is on HIHHI! :clap

Steve
LOL!:BL Well done Shania fan! :bouncing

Tee
06-18-2002, 08:46 PM
I know what you mean Steve. I too like to crank up the stereo, my back glass in the Pathfinder fibrates. I told Greg not long ago, that I think I blew one of the speakers and he would have to look into it. Know if I could just get my Shania plate on the Pathfinder to vibrate!!!! :lookout ID1

Steve F
06-19-2002, 05:16 PM
I took advantage of my own post last night. I re-taped the Driven episode right over my old one. It seems as though I somehow cut off the very first 3 or 4 minutes of the first time I did it. Of course I had to sit and watch, because I had taped it with no ads before, and since I was squeezing it into the same space, it had to be done that way. IT WAS A TOUGH JOB, BUT SOMEONE HAD TO SIT THERE AND WATCH IT AGAIN!!!:director :clap :JP

Steve:BL

byrdman
06-19-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Steve F
IT WAS A TOUGH JOB, BUT SOMEONE HAD TO SIT THERE AND WATCH IT AGAIN!!!:director :clap :JP

Steve:BL

Hooray for Steve! LOL:D :D

Al