PDA

View Full Version : Shania's New Release "UP!"

Mountainmist
09-08-2002, 09:06 AM
It is so wonderful to have a new CD by Shania. I hope this is the beginning of her recording on a regular basis now, as we fans will truly appreciate having more of her songs and music available. I can't wait to purchase the new CD.

A Fan,

Robert
Ottawa, Ontario, CanadaHI!

cbspock
09-08-2002, 09:12 AM
HI!

Welcome to the board.

-Chris

Roger
09-08-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Mountainmist
It is so wonderful to have a new CD by Shania. I hope this is the beginning of her recording on a regular basis now, as we fans will truly appreciate having more of her songs and music available. I can't wait to purchase the new CD.

A Fan,

Robert

Welcome to the board, Robert! Gratifying for me to see another Shania fan who also lives in Ottawa.

As for Shania recording on a regular basis, with 19 songs on the new album I think this will keep us going for quite a long time. After this album, who knows?

Maybe we will be standing in the same line to buy the new CD!

Roger

FV
09-08-2002, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the Board Robert! HI! I cannot wait to hold that new album in my hands...:BL I will be happy in the meantime when the first single goes to radios soon....:Bthumb

Steve F
09-08-2002, 10:54 AM

A Fan,

Robert

Welcome aboard Robert. I visited your City a year ago in June on my way to Timmins. It is a beautiful city. I know you must be proud of it. Let's hope Shania is a little faster after this release with the next one.

Steve

Mountainmist
09-08-2002, 10:54 AM
Thank you very kindly, FV, for your "Welcome". I am happy to have found the Fan Club Online. Looking forward to enjoying the Membership and will keep in touch.

Robert

talkalot24
09-08-2002, 12:06 PM
Welcome aboard, Robert! :)

AINAHS
09-08-2002, 01:16 PM
Another senior partner - welcome!!!:D

Vivashania
09-08-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by AINAHS
Another senior partner - welcome!!!:D

Yes, welcome Robert. We sort of have our own version of "Grumpy Old Men" going here sometimes. But, we're basically harmless.

PS-Don't let the screen name fool you. I'm 55 year old male.

Mountainmist
09-08-2002, 02:11 PM
That's what is nice about Shania Twain and her wonderful songs and music, is that she has fans in all age ranges. We all love Shania, no matter what age group we are in.

Mountainmist

AINAHS
09-08-2002, 02:11 PM
And I am 58 and male - retired - our median age here is probably 40 with a heavy weighting of over 50's I believe.

The older we are the more we appreciate Shania cuz we have seen and heard many singers in our lifetimes and we recognize real exceptional talent when we see and hear it.:D

Roger
09-08-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by AINAHS
And I am 58 and male - retired - our median age here is probably 40 with a heavy weighting of over 50's I believe.

The older we are the more we appreciate Shania cuz we have seen and heard many singers in our lifetimes and we recognize real exceptional talent when we see and hear it.:D

I am 58 also (and retired also) and I agree with you 100%, Bob!

Roger

Mountainmist
09-08-2002, 04:17 PM
At 60, I didn't think I'd get interested in computers, but purchased a new Dell computer for my daughter, who is staying with me temporary and she is helping me to learn a little about using a computer and I'm finding it rather interesting and it's nice that I found the Online Fan Club for Shania, as it appears very nice and a good way to keep up to date on Shania and her new recordings.

Robert

Bryce
09-08-2002, 04:23 PM
Welcome aboard Robert.HI!

Bryce

Sheri
09-08-2002, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the Shania family!!! There's always room for more! :D

kirppu
09-08-2002, 04:27 PM
it's nice that I found the Online Fan Club for Shania, as it appears very nice and a good way to keep up to date on Shania and her new recordings.
Hello Robert :)

You have indeed found a great place :D
Enjoy your stay.
When you come online and look for Shania news, there is only one place to check anymore ;)

Roger
09-08-2002, 04:29 PM
At 60, I didn't think I'd get interested in computers, but purchased a new Dell computer for my daughter, who is staying with me temporary and she is helping me to learn a little about using a computer and I'm finding it rather interesting and it's nice that I found the Online Fan Club for Shania, as it appears very nice and a good way to keep up to date on Shania and her new recordings.

Robert

Don't let computer ignorance hold you back, Robert! If something interests you, keep pluggin' along and you'll get it just fine. No one was more resistant to computers than I was yet today I download music and burn CDs (a controversial topic around here) and now I have gone digital with my photography I am fooling around with Adobe Photoshop. I am making lots of mistakes but I am also learning a lot and having a ball!

Roger

AINAHS
09-08-2002, 04:40 PM

Robert All us older members felt that way about computers almost without exception at first - don't let it bother you - ask us anything you wish that may baffle you - BTW that is an exceptionally nice avatar you have!:D :D

AINAHS
09-08-2002, 04:42 PM
Robert - I will betcha you get one of your own soon! I just got my first last December - a Dell laptop.:D

Bob

DOC BILL
09-08-2002, 07:09 PM
Welcome Robert. Nice to see you here. Hope you like the family and since your a Shania fan I'm sure the family will like you! DOC

Bob
09-13-2002, 09:02 PM
Hello mister mist,

Where does your name come from? I've had some experience with the mountains and was curious.