PDA

View Full Version : Bad News

Roger
10-11-2002, 04:27 PM
Here is the note I sent to CMT Canada:

"MWL is a shortened version this Friday so Shania in London: Making the Video can be shown 7:30-8:00. Will you carry this special?"

Here is the answer I received:

"Thanks for you email.

CMT Canada is not airing these two programs at this time; however, log onto cmtcanada.com to check out our new Shania Mini Site. We have lots of new SHANIA programs coming to CMT Canada as well. You can also enter to win 2
tickets to see SHANIA in a live taping with CMT Canada.

Good luck and thanks for your email!

Country Music Television
www.cmtcanada.com"

You know what? I'm going to tune in anyway just in case the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I notice CMT Canada still has MWL listed for the 7-8 slot in their grid.

Roger

Bryce
10-11-2002, 05:27 PM
Better News:

I'm watching power trip on CMT Canada at the moment and Ellisa just said be sure to tune in to tonites MWL its a whole hour of Shania. She even mentioned the special Shania in London the making of the video.

Bryce

Roger
10-11-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Bryce
Better News:

I'm watching power trip on CMT Canada at the moment and Ellisa just said be sure to tune in to tonites MWL its a whole hour of Shania. She even mentioned the special Shania in London the making of the video.

Bryce

LOL!! Isn't this a riot?! :BL That's why I said to tune in anyway. Maybe the right hand really doesn't know what the left hand is doing:rolleyes:

Roger