PDA

View Full Version : 3C Country....Up! Tracks

cbspock
10-13-2002, 09:01 PM
I have been in contact with Pat at 3c Country. He gave me some information about the listening parties. They were run by Mercury, not 3C. They did play 8 tracks, and he will be getting me a list of them, so I can post them. Also, 3c has been given permission to air 7 tracks from Up! before the UK release date. The first one should be played on November 11th. He will send all the details when he gets them.

-Chris

AINAHS
10-13-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
I have been in contact with Pat at 3c Country. He gave me some information about the listening parties. They were run by Mercury, not 3C. They did play 8 tracks, and he will be getting me a list of them, so I can post them. Also, 3c has been given permission to air 7 tracks from Up! before the UK release date. The first one should be played on November 11th. He will send all the details when he gets them.

-Chris :D :D :D

cbspock
10-14-2002, 10:08 AM
Songs played at 3C Shania party:

I'm Not in the Mood (To Say No)
Not Just Another Pretty Face
Thank You, Baby (For Making Someday Come So Soon)
Up!
Forever and For Always
I'm Jealous
Ka-Ching
Nah!

Thanks to 3c for sending me the list!

-Chris

shaniawarrior
10-14-2002, 03:49 PM
Do I sense another 3 AM chat party?? :D:D

kirppu
10-15-2002, 08:59 AM
This is great :D

Will they feature one song per day?
Will they play it more than once a day?
Well, will they tell us the time they will air them, or atleast the approximate time?

AINAHS
10-15-2002, 09:20 AM
If they tell us all the details their Shania fan listeners will not tune in all day and night long, eh?:D

FV
10-15-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by shaniawarrior
Do I sense another 3 AM chat party?? :D:D
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:BL We already got that rootbeer...we pre-order to be ready for the CMAs All Night Long Chat Party! :JP :dancing :Bthumb