PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the title track "UP!"

talkalot24
10-31-2002, 03:58 PM
So everyone, what do you think of the song UP? I absolutely love it! :)

FV
10-31-2002, 06:55 PM
Very cool song!:D but who is doing back up vocals there?:confused: Is it Mutt??:GL

Raider
10-31-2002, 07:17 PM
The Pop version of the song "Up" is better. :D

cbspock
10-31-2002, 07:22 PM
I love it!!!!
Totally fits my day to a tee!!! I had one of those days.

-Chris

Marco
10-31-2002, 07:24 PM
MaN! I Feel like the 80´s!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Many songs of the album sounds a lot like the 80´s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! SO FUNNY!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UP!!!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite till now "When You Kiss Me"

HERE SHE COMEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :JP

Marco

AINAHS
10-31-2002, 07:40 PM
I will let you know when I finish listening to all 19 tracks!:D

And then listen again and again and again and...............:D

rtc
10-31-2002, 08:41 PM
I'm listening to tracks as I type this. When I heard "UP!" a few moments ago, I gotta say, it wasn't the kind of song that reached out and gave me goose bumps. I was jacked that I was hearing something new, but I think it's the kind of song that's gonna have to grow on me. It's very 80's. The chorus is very catchy and though, I didn't really like it that much, I will admit, it's already playing in my head and will be on the tip of my tongue for days to come.

Amanda

Debbie
10-31-2002, 09:09 PM
As I said in another post - I really liked it. I love that you can hear her voice so clearly. There is not a lot of instruments over her voice. It kind of reminds me of her first album "Shania Twain" in that respect. (and only in that respect) I love the way her voice sounds!:D

kirppu
11-01-2002, 02:18 PM
Up up up, I´m going UP!

I love this song!
It is my fave with Juanita and In my car!

shaniawarrior
11-01-2002, 03:42 PM
I LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the heck are you guys listening to the ENTIRE CD?!?! All the links I click on this board/site do NOT work for me for some reason!!!!! Anyway, my day has only gone UP since this morning!!!! :) Oh, how does it sounds like the 80s?

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

cbspock
11-01-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by shaniawarrior
I LOVE THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the heck are you guys listening to the ENTIRE CD?!?! All the links I click on this board/site do NOT work for me for some reason!!!!! Anyway, my day has only gone UP since this morning!!!! :) Oh, how does it sounds like the 80s?

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

Warrior, get into AIM later. [after 6pm].

-Chris

Steve F
11-01-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by rtc
I'm listening to tracks as I type this. When I heard "UP!" a few moments ago, I gotta say, it wasn't the kind of song that reached out and gave me goose bumps. I was jacked that I was hearing something new, but I think it's the kind of song that's gonna have to grow on me. It's very 80's. The chorus is very catchy and though, I didn't really like it that much, I will admit, it's already playing in my head and will be on the tip of my tongue for days to come.

Amanda

Resistance is Futile!!:GH Assimilation moves on-ward and "UP"-ward!:CZ Love is inevitable!:love

Steve

FV
11-01-2002, 05:48 PM
Is Cory Churko doing back up vocals on the track "UP!"? :rolleyes: :BL

Cheyenne55
11-01-2002, 07:01 PM
I love the song. It was different at first and I wasn't sure. However like a lot of Shania's music, it does grow on you. I do like the country version better.

:)

Steve F
11-01-2002, 08:16 PM
Probably most of you won't agree, and I haven't heard the Pop version yet, but now after listening again, I get a feeling for the song of the Belamy Brothers, Carlene Carter, Barbara Mandrell, etc. I like the banjos. I think the Nashville Element should take to this a little more than most of Shania's past works. It's got just a small hint of bluegrass, but done in a way that won't categorize it that way. For the most part it is a Country-Rock type of song, something one might expect to hear from Alabama. In fact, it reminds me a little of Dixieland Delight.

Steve

Little Shania
11-05-2002, 11:21 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D