PDA

View Full Version : No Words To Discribe!

Marco
10-31-2002, 06:48 PM
NO WORDS! JUST GO HERE!

http://www.plus.es/codigo/musica/miniespeciales/default.asp?id=188896

:O

AINAHS
10-31-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Marco
NO WORDS! JUST GO HERE!

http://www.plus.es/codigo/musica/miniespeciales/default.asp?id=188896

:O Listening to them now - are they the pop or international versions?

Marco
10-31-2002, 07:27 PM
I guess it´s international version!

FV
10-31-2002, 07:29 PM
Awesome sound! Very ABBA! Funny..LOL!:BL

AINAHS
10-31-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by FV
Awesome sound! Very ABBA! Funny..LOL!:BL Are they pop or international versions?

AINAHS
10-31-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Marco
I guess it´s international version! raider is thinking these are pop versions!?!:confused:

Raider
10-31-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by AINAHS
raider is thinking these are pop versions!?!:confused:

I'm not sure if it's the Pop or World version. :confused:

Raider
10-31-2002, 07:35 PM
I think "UP!" is better than "COO".
Anyone else think so?

FV
10-31-2002, 07:46 PM
Excellent Album! Absolutely..She is the GREATEST!:BL :Bthumb
JUANITA is a masterpiece....I see a Grammy coming... ;)

AINAHS
10-31-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Raider
I think "UP!" is better than "COO".
Anyone else think so? Give us time to listen to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

cbspock
10-31-2002, 07:53 PM
From what I have heard so far......OMG!!!! Faith who???

Shania just beat TWIM and COO. Shania hits another one out of the ballpark!!

i love My Car!!!

The ballads..are great!!! They are like a continuation of YSTO, FTMO, YGAW, and TWIM

This will hold me over til the 19th!!!

-Chris

FV
10-31-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by cbspock

-Chris
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:BL OH MY OH MY..LOL!:dancing :CZ

Raider
10-31-2002, 07:58 PM
Give us time to listen to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Hurry UP! :D

Raider
10-31-2002, 07:59 PM
We haven't even heard the country version yet. :eek:

Raider
10-31-2002, 08:00 PM

-Chris

OH Ya! :BL
UP! is amazing.

FV
10-31-2002, 08:02 PM
I am addicted! Help me! LOL!:BL OH my ....absolutely fabulous! When is the tour starting again?:rolleyes:

FV
10-31-2002, 08:02 PM
geee...did anyone alert Marvin by any chance? I do not want to be polverized with a ray gun tonight..:King

FV
10-31-2002, 08:23 PM
Listen to Waiter, Bring me Water! That's hilarious! It's a great tune with the Indian music we heard about! AWESOME Stuff! Check out when she says BRING IT ON!:eek: :dancing :CZ :clap :band

Roger
10-31-2002, 08:24 PM
I am utterly, completely and totally overwhelmed. So much new Shania all at once! Good thing I have a strong heart!...LOL

I have now listened to each of the 19 songs but only once (except for the 3 I had already heard). I think I can say I have never heard such quality and variety in any one album before. Shania, the competition is toast! The world is at your feet! The world's sales record is ahead!

I have to go out of town for the next five days with almost no access to a computer. This is going to be torture not to be able to listen each and all day!

I am hopelessly, helplessly in love with Juanita!...LOL

Roger

P.S. Did I mention I kinda like this album?

FV
10-31-2002, 08:32 PM
I wanna see the video for "Waiter, Bring Me Water!" LOL! She has to release it as a single, no doubts about it..LOL!:BL :drinks

Raider
10-31-2002, 08:53 PM
THE NEW ALBUM IS AWESOME!
:bouncing

FV
10-31-2002, 08:54 PM
THE NEW ALBUM IS AWESOME!
:bouncing
That's the understatement of the century! LOL! ;) hehe What is Ka-Ching? Half rap?:GL

CountryBumpkin
10-31-2002, 08:58 PM
:JP :dancing THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!
It's awesome! What a Treat for Halloween!:D

AngelGuy
10-31-2002, 09:12 PM
I suddenly feel very sorry for all of the other divas in the so-called "Diva War".

Shania just dropped a nuke on her competition. :D

FV
10-31-2002, 09:14 PM
The funny thing is that if you can read Spanish, that website says that actually each of the songs will be available on the date in question (Nov.1 for instance from 5 pm of the first day for the next 24 hours only..) but the webmaster already posted all the links, and Universal is not locking the access, so basically I have the feeling that the webmaster of the Spanish site kinda screwed UP!....:rolleyes: :OH :BL yikes..

Shaniafan2000
10-31-2002, 09:44 PM
OMG! Cest La Vie chorus sounds like Shania is sampling Dancing Queen from Abba, FV you are absolutely right! OMG! This CD is AWWWEEEESOOMMMMEEE!! Can't wait for the country version. Woohoo Shania's back. I hope warrior doesnt' go intoc arrest, when she sees the post! LOL

Roger
10-31-2002, 09:48 PM
Ain't Goin' Down just begs for a country treatment. Can't wait.

Roger

cbspock
10-31-2002, 09:49 PM
Ka Ching, sounds like something from a broadway play.

I really like Jealous and No Particular Way.

-Chris

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:13 PM
Not in the mood to say no.....is sooooooooooo Shania!!!

Two more tracks to go!!!

IS IT NOVEMBER 19th YET????????

-Chris

Debbie
10-31-2002, 10:15 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the site? I was listening to it, and loving it, when my oven buzzer went off. After saying a few choice words, I got off the computer and when I got back on I can't get the web site. It says something about page cannot be displayed. Someone please help! As cbspock says about me "I'm computer challenged". So true.:confused:

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:19 PM
Well, Shania finally did it, I have a new favorite fast song, "In My Car" ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IOH, is now my second favorite.

If the critics call this album cheese, well, we should just get shirts to where to her concerts that says "SWISS CHEESE ROCKS!!!" :p

-Chris

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:25 PM
She must be singing about mutt in that last song "When You Kiss Me".

Here is my short review of Up!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Chris

AngelGuy
10-31-2002, 10:28 PM
"In My Car" is my new favorite, too. :D

I'm gonna go and get a CD player installed in my car just so I can listen to this song as I cruise to work every morning. :)

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by FV
I wanna see the video for "Waiter, Bring Me Water!" LOL! She has to release it as a single, no doubts about it..LOL!:BL :drinks

YES!!!!

Great stuff.

-Chris

Roger
10-31-2002, 10:33 PM
Not in the mood to say no.....is sooooooooooo Shania!!!

-Chris

Yeah, impatient...LOL

Roger

Roger
10-31-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by AngelGuy
"In My Car" is my new favorite, too. :D

I'm gonna go and get a CD player installed in my car just so I can listen to this song as I cruise to work every morning. :)

Actually this is one I'm not that keen on.

Roger

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Roger
Ain't Goin' Down just begs for a country treatment. Can't wait.

Roger

YEAH!!!

I can't name one bad song, and there is so much, they are all different. If she does not will some Grammys or CMAs for this, they are fixed.

-Chris

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:36 PM
Marvin probably crashed his spaceship listening to the CD Shania gave him....lol

-Chris

AngelGuy
10-31-2002, 10:39 PM
She'll win what matters the most - the record sales. :)

UP! is going to leave Faith, the Chicks, and everyone else in the dust.

I wasn't sure if UP! could rival COO in terms of sales, but now I'm definitley not betting against our girl. :)

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:40 PM
TWIM and COO were the warm up. I am totally speechless about Up! This is my favorite CD of all time.

Ka Ching reminds me of a song from the play Miss Siagon

-Chris

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by AngelGuy
She'll win what matters the most - the record sales. :)

UP! is going to leave Faith, the Chicks, and everyone else in the dust.

I wasn't sure if UP! could rival COO in terms of sales, but now I'm definitley not betting against our girl. :)

and of course hearing this live is gonna be the best!!!!!

Looks like as Shania promised in the first single....she got us GOOD!!! :p

-Chris

FV
10-31-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Debbie
Is anyone else having trouble getting into the site? I was listening to it, and loving it, when my oven buzzer went off. After saying a few choice words, I got off the computer and when I got back on I can't get the web site. It says something about page cannot be displayed. Someone please help! As cbspock says about me "I'm computer challenged". So true.:confused:
It's still working for me..:) Try to refresh the page...wait a couple of minutes....it's just overcrowded I have the feeling..but they are still there for now..:BL

Bryce
10-31-2002, 10:44 PM
HELP!!!! Marvin is here at my place with his ray gun to my head forcing me to listen to UP!!! LOL If you believe that I got some prime realestate for sale in Florida. LOL

This album rocks.

FV I noticed that too about the dates. We should enjoy this while it lasts, they may notice and fix their booboo.

So far my fav's are:

IGGG, Up, Wanna Get To Know Ya, Juanita, Forever & For Always, and Ain't Goin Down at the moment is my fav of all of them. This whole album rocks.

Tell me its the nineteenth. Now since I can't get into the chat tonite (gotta love MIRC) I think I'm gonna go listen to more tunes.

Bryce

FV
10-31-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Bryce
Now since I can't get into the chat tonite (gotta love MIRC) I think I'm gonna go listen to more tunes.Bryce
Me either Bryce! LOL! :BL It must have been the excitement for the album..MIRC is overcrowded!:eek: ;)

foggy
10-31-2002, 10:49 PM
I think I"ve gone to heaven.... Thank you Shania and Mutt, you've outdone yourselves again~

:JP :D :JP :D :JP :D :JP

cbspock
10-31-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Bryce
HELP!!!! Marvin is here at my place with his ray gun to my head forcing me to listen to UP!!! LOL If you believe that I got some prime realestate for sale in Florida. LOL

This album rocks.

FV I noticed that too about the dates. We should enjoy this while it lasts, they may notice and fix their booboo.

So far my fav's are:

IGGG, Up, Wanna Get To Know Ya, Juanita, Forever & For Always, and Ain't Goin Down at the moment is my fav of all of them. This whole album rocks.

Tell me its the nineteenth. Now since I can't get into the chat tonite (gotta love MIRC) I think I'm gonna go listen to more tunes.

Bryce

I love JEALOUS too!!!

I can't get into MIRC either.

-Chris

Raider
10-31-2002, 10:52 PM
[url deleted]

Now now now...no posting where to copy them...lol :p

-Chris

Raider
10-31-2002, 11:17 PM
[url deleted]

Now now now...no posting where to copy them...lol :p

-Chris

OHHHHHHHHHHHH...I forgot about that. Sorry! :cool:

cbspock
10-31-2002, 11:26 PM

OHHHHHHHHHHHH...I forgot about that. Sorry! :cool:

No problem HEY1

-Chris

brett
10-31-2002, 11:30 PM
Wow, this is one FANTASTIC album -- Shania and Mutt have hit the bulls eye again! I"m happy. Thanks!!!!
:BL :BL :BL

Bryce
10-31-2002, 11:48 PM
:bouncing :dancing :bouncing :dancing :bouncing

I'd add more but for some reason there is a limit to the number of smilies you can have in a post. LOL

Marco, thanks for posting this link. And a big thanks to the person who made the mistake of making all the songs available at once. Enjoy it while it lasts and lets hope they don't fix it.

Bryce

Debbie
11-01-2002, 12:19 AM
Raider,
I know that your URL has been deleated, but I wanted to thank you for it. I was able to get into that site and listen to all of the tracks. I did not copy any of them. I still cannot get into the original site to listen so thanks again.:)

Debbie
11-01-2002, 12:24 AM
I forgot to say that I'm absolutely blown away with this album.:) I think the subject title of this thread says it all - "No Words To Describe!":JP :HG :CZ

Mary R
11-01-2002, 01:19 AM
OH MY! WOW! Just got done listening to songs from UP! I think there is something for everyone! If someone can't find a song they like on this CD there is something wrong! I have my favs already, some I think will have to grow on me. Of course IGGG is fantastic but I just love "It Only Hurts When I Breath" also love "Ain't Going Down" Enjoyed "Forever and For Always", "Wanna Get To Know Ya", C'est La Vie", "Jealous", "Thank You Baby" and "In My Car"! But of all, I really LOVED "When You Kiss Me"! My oh MY!!!! A FANTASTIC CD!!!!

:reddancin :Bthumb :bouncing :clap :JP :reddancin

Mary R

Sheri
11-01-2002, 01:36 AM
I am overwhelmed. The Langes have done it again. Wow.....

AINAHS
11-01-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Debbie
Raider,
I know that your URL has been deleated, but I wanted to thank you for it. I was able to get into that site and listen to all of the tracks. I did not copy any of them. I still cannot get into the original site to listen so thanks again.:) You cannot copy them as they are streams - the country and pop versions of this album are fantastic!!!!!!!!:D :D

Thanks Raider!!!!!!!

DOC BILL
11-01-2002, 07:07 AM
Well when I got to the site I really didn't want to listen to all the songs as I wanted to wait for the official album release to hear them but since I'll be in the Montana wilderness when UP! is released I thought if I die before I get to hear this music I'll be really P.Oed-so I listened to each and every song. Those of you who have been with me thru the long wait between COO and UP! know how painful that wait has been. I gotta tell you-every day, every hour, every minute, every second, and every nanosecond of that painful wait was worth it! This is some awesome music! Unquestioneably my favorite all-time song will come from this album. So many wonderful songs. So much diversity. So much Shania. She has grown musically with this album. I can't wait to hold the official release in my hand so I can really start to listen to the songs on my stereo equipment. Mutt has done an outstanding job with the music. Any complaints? Just one-some of the songs are so fast paced I had a hard time understanding all the words-that will be resolved when I get the album in my hand-I promise. Thank you Shania and Mutt! Timmins may rock but you guys rule!

Marco
11-01-2002, 09:53 AM
from Bryce´s post:
Marco, thanks for posting this link.

My pleasure Bryce! I really loved the album, although I feel a lot of 80´s sound on it, and I´m not a really 80´s sound lover LOLOL!

THE CD IS FABULOUS! I LOVEDDDDDDDDD "When You Kiss Me" :JP :JP

Well, as I said when I started this treat "NO WORDS TO DISCRIBE", my heart feels full and hot! THANKS SHANIA! THANKS MUTT!

see ya my friends!

Marco

Shaniafan2000
11-01-2002, 10:10 AM
Well, it looks like the Spanish site finally fixed the apparent screw up, well it was good while it lasted, now i can't wait to run to best buy in 18 days, now that i have a taste of the pop version, i'm definitely going to listen to the country disc first! Shania is back, woohoo.

Steven

FV
11-01-2002, 11:26 AM
It was too good to last...maybe it was a Halloween Trick!LOL!:BL
At the same time, no need to despair, since now cmt.com is also doing the One Track A Day deal, starting from later this afternoon you can listen to one new track a day online at:

http://www.cmt.com/av/trackaday/shania.twain.jhtml
:SN :Bthumb
http://www.shaniatwaincity.com/images2002/CMT-UP-Tracks.gif

kirppu
11-01-2002, 02:00 PM
Oh dear, where to start?
I got to listen to the songs once though, and it is a marvellous album! The first 6 songs are brilliant!
And yes, the album is very different. Shania said that her first single will be something familiar (signalling "I´m back") and then the rest is different. And it really is!

The songs that jumped out for me are
Juanita OMG this song is great!!! I have no English words to describe it! I love it!

I also like
In my car
Up
Pretty Face
Forever and for Always
Ain´t no particular way
Wanna get to know you
C'est la vie (this pop version is better than the world album version in the single)

okay, I could write them all here, there were only a couple that did not hit home with me. I am looking forward to the country versions of a few songs, I have a feeling I might like them better.

I even liked the ballad When You Kiss Me , lol
I like them UPtempo songs best and this album contains a lot of them. For me personally the lack of ballads was a nice thing but I know some would have wanted more.. Maybe the country version will have some different beats to a few of the songs and they turn into something more slow..???????

Once I get the album and hear the songs over and over, I am sure I will find more and more fave songs.. :D

This album is going to be so huge!

tower
11-01-2002, 02:25 PM
Well if Shania want's FAN reaction, I hope she has time to browse this site... Wow, you are all making me breathless, Roll on Nov 18 when I have my copy of Up safely in my hands and on the big hi fi.

I feel a Shania Party coming on! Whooohooo, :) :D :D

cbspock
11-01-2002, 06:16 PM
Well, I listened again, and I can't wait to hear this in surround sound. This album is a blast!!

I think I will listen to the country version first.

Shania is gonna take down the house at the CMAs.

-Chris

Jud
11-02-2002, 12:25 AM
I still not get to hear the whole album, but I liked what I heard so far.
It's not so listeners-friendly, as COO was, but after a few hearing, it will achieve the same effect on me. And I'm sure, I will like the country version even more, waiting for those fiddles!
I don't understand, why some saying there is no growth (?) on the album? I think, she just did not took the direction they expected for.
Anyway, it will be interesting to see, how this will change her fanbase?

Jud
11-02-2002, 12:55 AM
I just wanna add, that I did not liked too much the lyrics of Ka-Ching.
Well it's a GREAT SONG!
I knew, it will turn out that way!

FV
11-02-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Jud
I just wanna add, that I did not liked too much the lyrics of Ka-Ching.
Well it's a GREAT SONG!
I knew, it will turn out that way!
hehe Shania got you good again!:BL

Mack
11-02-2002, 03:32 AM
Great Album
I can't Believe Her voice is gotten better. Didn't think that was possible

Managed to copy the tracks and burn a cd. But only to listen
to while I wait for all the other compilations to come out. Which I'll be bying like every other fan here.

Amazing.

talkalot24
11-02-2002, 09:53 AM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great artist, great voice, and great album = a triple threat!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! :)

17 days to go!

music
11-02-2002, 11:10 AM
erh........... how come i cant listen 2 any of the songs??????

FV
11-02-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by music
erh........... how come i cant listen 2 any of the songs??????
At the moment you can listen to one new track a day at many websites, including CMT.com, click on the link at the top of the page to hear today's track..:)
Two days ago a website in Spain mistakenly posted all the tracks at once and many fans have been able for a limited period of time only to listen to the full album, not any longer though.:rolleyes:

PS. I actually think we should send a Thank YOU Note to the webmaster of that Spanish site..LOL! ;)

kirppu
11-02-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by FV

PS. I actually think we should send a Thank YOU Note to the webmaster of that Spanish site..LOL! ;) I think that would be in order ;) hehe :D

AINAHS
11-03-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by kirppu
I think that would be in order ;) hehe :D ..and to the one at the site directory our friend Raider posted!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

FV
11-03-2002, 01:28 PM
..and to the one at the site directory our friend Raider posted!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I do not think so...since that was an unauthorized reproduction of the songs..actually that site may be of more interest to the RIAA copyrights violation task force..;)