PDA

View Full Version : "Up!"-- track list

highknb
11-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Why are there two different track lists for "Up!"?

CMT reports the song list to include these songs:

Shouda Woulda Coulda
Knock 'Em Down
Marry Me, Baby!
Tomorrow
No Means Yes
Blah! Blah! Blah!
Her Story
The End of Us

At http://music.sympatico.ca/features/shania/ they say the song list includes the following 8 songs instead of the 8 above that CMT reported:

Ain't No Particular Way
It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing
(Wanna Get To Know You) That Good!
C'est La Ve
What A Way To Wanna Be!
I Ain't Goin' Down
In My Car (I'll Be The Driver)
When You Kiss Me

Do these 8 songs have alternate titles and are just being called by another name?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

FV
11-01-2002, 05:03 PM
Well...in my opinion the CMT tracklist is then the country tracklist for UP! different songs! the others are the ones on the pop and international versions then...what a confusion! LOL! but I like it!:BL Then we will hear 8 more songs!!!!!!!!!! YES!
:JP :JP :JP

FordW
11-02-2002, 09:07 AM
The Mexican site has changed and now has the same deal as CMT. I listened to all the songs while the other 8 songs were active. PLEASE would someone find out what the hell is going on! If these 8 songs are included on the pop disc, then would the album qualify as a double disc (twice the count, like Garths Double Live) ? If the pop 2nd disc has the same songs as the country disc, where did these songs come from? Also, is the jewel case going to have 3 discs (including the DVD)? Will there be different deals? The albums have to be in the pipeline at this late date.:??

cbspock
11-02-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by FordW
The Mexican site has changed and now has the same deal as CMT. I listened to all the songs while the other 8 songs were active. PLEASE would someone find out what the hell is going on! If these 8 songs are included on the pop disc, then would the album qualify as a double disc (twice the count, like Garths Double Live) ? If the pop 2nd disc has the same songs as the country disc, where did these songs come from? Also, is the jewel case going to have 3 discs (including the DVD)? Will there be different deals? The albums have to be in the pipeline at this late date.:??

I posted a question on the official club board, let's see if someone answers. I also sent the question to CMT.

-Chris

FordW
11-02-2002, 08:37 PM
TV Guide article: "Thats exactly why Up! will include two discs, each with the very same songs: one a twangy country version and the other a polished pop version.":confused:

sas
11-02-2002, 08:49 PM
I am totally confused. Seems I'm not the only one. I just checked cd now and they are listing two separately priced cd's one UP! "country" and one UP! "pop remixes". Amazon is still listing UP! as a 2 disc cd. Can anyone clear this UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cbspock
11-02-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by sas
I am totally confused. Seems I'm not the only one. I just checked cd now and they are listing two separately priced cd's one UP! "country" and one UP! "pop remixes". Amazon is still listing UP! as a 2 disc cd. Can anyone clear this UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw two cassette tapes listed as country, the other pop.

I guess we wait til the 19th.

-Chris

sas
11-02-2002, 08:56 PM
Sorry , my mistake. Did not see the tape notation. Thanks!!!!!!

AINAHS
11-02-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by highknb
Why are there two different track lists for "Up!"?

CMT reports the song list to include these songs:

Shouda Woulda Coulda
Knock 'Em Down
Marry Me, Baby!
Tomorrow
No Means Yes
Blah! Blah! Blah!
Her Story
The End of Us

At http://music.sympatico.ca/features/shania/ they say the song list includes the following 8 songs instead of the 8 above that CMT reported:

Ain't No Particular Way
It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing
(Wanna Get To Know You) That Good!
C'est La Ve
What A Way To Wanna Be!
I Ain't Goin' Down
In My Car (I'll Be The Driver)
When You Kiss Me

Do these 8 songs have alternate titles and are just being called by another name?

:confused: :confused: :confused: That is one current theory - do you subscribe to it? If so can you figure out which title in the first list of yours go with which title in the second list?

AINAHS
11-02-2002, 10:03 PM
Here is the lyrics link:

http://www.teamshania.com/lyrics/