PDA

View Full Version : Forever and For Always - In My Mind

Steve F
11-04-2002, 06:02 PM
Forever and For Always - I know I will probably be saying this again and again, but I think this might be my favorite song so far. No, analysis, I just plain like it!!!:cool: It has nice lyrics, nice music, nice beat, and Shania really pushes the envelope with her voice. She does some cool vocal moves. I can't say if this will be a hit or not, but it's a hit as far as I'm concerned. I know right now this is a keeper in my memory bank!:) Pop A+ Ctry A

http://www.shaniasplace.com/Wallpaper%20Gallery%203/JPGS/t_021103_Cowgirl.jpg

Yes, I love this picture!!!

Steve

Bryce
11-04-2002, 06:23 PM
Steve,

I loved FAFA right after I finished reading the lyrics. When I heard it for the first time it was a little faster than I expected, but I still liked it.

The song that really grabed me on the first listen was Aint Going Down. I just love that song.

Bryce

cbspock
11-04-2002, 06:34 PM
Bryce, I agree with both choices, I can't wait to hear the country version of Ain't going down.

My other fav's from first listen over internet....
Jealous
In My Car
When You Kiss Me
[plus all the others]

My least favorite
C'est La Vie [maybe it will grow on me]

and I am dying to hear the country version of

Wanna Get To Know You, I love the guitar in the beginning, bet the country version sounds better.

AINAHS
11-05-2002, 12:53 AM
Everything about and by Shania grows on me!!

Marco
11-05-2002, 09:47 AM
I´m totaly in love with Forever and For Always! MAN! I LOVE THAT MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LYRIC IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE SONG IS GREAT!!!!!!!! ALSO A BIT FASTER THAN I expected IT WOULD BE... BUT IT`S PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

:BigLove :BigLove :BigLove FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS!

Marco

Debbie
11-05-2002, 01:22 PM
Well, I right with guys. I LOVE "Forever and For Always". If I had to choose I would pick the country version over the pop version but luckly I don't have to choose. To me it is kind of a continuation of YSTO. Only instead of the one she kisses goodnight she now is waking up to see his face.:) It is like still together forever and for always.:)

I also can't wait for the country version of Ain't Going Down I think that it will also be awesome. In fact the whole album is AWESOME. Thank you Shania and Mutt for giving your fans such terrific music!:D