PDA

View Full Version : forever and always


dax
11-04-2002, 11:15 PM
I was just at the official site and I just heard Forever and always for the first time.What a great song ,I can't stop playing it over and over on my computer.Does anyone have the lyrics to this song? Thanks Dax:)

cbspock
11-04-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by dax
I was just at the official site and I just heard Forever and always for the first time.What a great song ,I can't stop playing it over and over on my computer.Does anyone have the lyrics to this song? Thanks Dax:)

Lyrics to all of them.....
http://www.shaniasplace.com/Discography/shania_twain_Discography.htm


-Chris

Debbie
11-04-2002, 11:53 PM
Dax,
I agree with you, Forever and Always is a wonderful song. I have listened to it over and over again. I love this song!:BigLove

AINAHS
11-04-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Debbie
Dax,
I agree with you, Forever and Always is a wonderful song. I have listened to it over and over again. I love this song!:BigLove I cannot tell the difference tween the two versions.

cbspock
11-05-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by AINAHS
I cannot tell the difference tween the two versions.

Country Version has steel guitar, like TWIM.


-Chris

dax
11-05-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Debbie
Dax,
I agree with you, Forever and Always is a wonderful song. I have listened to it over and over again. I love this song!:BigLove Its having the same effect on me as YSTO did,I played that song to death when i first heard it.I hope Shania releases this song next.By the way is it the country version on the official site?

AINAHS
11-05-2002, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by cbspock


Country Version has steel guitar, like TWIM.


-Chris Is that the only difference?

FV
11-05-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by dax
By the way is it the country version on the official site?
Try to listen to the version at cmt.com before noon CT today, that's country for sure...:)

AINAHS
11-05-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by FV

Try to listen to the version at cmt.com before noon CT today, that's country for sure...:) Thanks - I hear the steel guitar clearly!:D

Cheyenne55
11-05-2002, 01:08 PM
Ok, Ok. Lets see here. My new favorite would be (Adding 4, dividing by 2 x 10 ) ok, I think I have it here. My new favorite is "Forever and for always", no wait, it's "Ain't no particular way"
No, it's Oh heck.

It changes daily, but my favorite by far is. uh, ok, maybe it's a tie between, err, heck, I love this ALBUM!!!:D

But one thing I know for sure is that I love the Country version the best, hmmm, ok, maybe some songs country and some Pop, Ok, Ok, I give up. :BL She's gotme good!!

Now all I have to figure out is which one I'll listen to first. ;)

FV
11-05-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Cheyenne55
Ok, Ok. Lets see here. My new favorite would be (Adding 4, dividing by 2 x 10 ) ok, I think I have it here. My new favorite is "Forever and for always", no wait, it's "Ain't no particular way"
No, it's Oh heck.

It changes daily, but my favorite by far is. uh, ok, maybe it's a tie between, err, heck, I love this ALBUM!!!:D

But one thing I know for sure is that I love the Country version the best, hmmm, ok, maybe some songs country and some Pop, Ok, Ok, I give up. :BL She's gotme good!!

Now all I have to figure out is which one I'll listen to first. ;)
I know what you mean..lol! and we have not even got to the last track..yikes! November 19 should become SHANIA DAY in the music industry for sure! :BL

Little Shania
11-05-2002, 11:09 PM
I fell in love with it the first time I heard it!! :):)