PDA

View Full Version : she won't release singles

portacoino
11-06-2002, 04:05 AM
as she said she has recorded 3 different editions country,pop & asian as we have to buy 2 edition 2cd [red +blue or pop] and another one with 1cd [blue or green] it depends on where we are i think she won't release singles 'cause we have to buy 2 editions and if she releases singles it would be so expensive for fans.

yesterday when i get my i'm gonna getcha good maxi single[4 songs] i was wondering that c'est la vie & in my car couln't be singles as she has released on i'm gonna getcha good! single and i was thinking that the two of them were really good singles and i couln't understand why she did it but when i read that she's gonna release everywhere the three versions i have understand it, 3 edition but no singles,maybe i'm wrong but singles will be so much money if we get all 3 editions.

but if she has released 3 edition in 2002 maybe if she don't release singles she could release next 2003 christmas the christmas album i said it on other post and i still think she will release it next year.

Jud
11-06-2002, 04:34 AM
Hey, don't forget, she has still 16 more songs on that album!
But I think, she will release less singles from UP!, than she did from COO.