PDA

View Full Version : Nah!

Joni
11-07-2002, 12:19 PM
well:rolleyes: I love this song too!!!!!! Man, only half way through and so much good stuff!! This will be a great song for the tour! I can hear the crowd saying "Nah!" and see Shania smiling! Great lyrics! Wonder if she could sing the chorus correctly on the first take,lol! Could be a tongue twister!

Joni

rtc
11-07-2002, 02:01 PM
It is a tongue twister, Joni. But I managed to get it down pat after the first 3 listens. :)

"You won't find me naked and cold just a sittin' on the doctor's table
Waitin' to be told just a why I'm no longer able
To feel my heart beatin', give me a good reason why
I kinda went numb just around about the time you told me
You were movin' on and you said that you were gonna phone me
It's been so long and there ain't nothin' wrong with the line"

Amanda

Joni
11-07-2002, 02:18 PM
Ah, I will practice!

Joni

NiaBrat
11-07-2002, 05:24 PM
this one is awesome!!! so far it is my favorite after "Forever and For Always"(the country version) which i heard on one of our local radio stations that is also playing a track a day!!!). i haven't gotten to hear very many of the other ones unfortunately b/cuz for some reason my puter wouldn't let me get in that site and i couldn't get on my sister's puter til now. RTC knows how incredibly frustrating this has been for me ,especially with all the stuff that's been going on with me lately and the week i had lat week, but that is a seperate story:rolleyes: :duh! zzz . so if any one has any way of me hearing some of them, especially the ballads, please let me know.. thanks so much.. luv y'all!!! SHANIA FAN FOREVER AND ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT!!!

luv-kelly aka NiaBrat

Shaniafan2000
11-07-2002, 06:16 PM
This is awesome. I am so happy, I can still hear hints of Shania from TWIM sound on her, reminds me in a slight, slight respect to AMOM. Woohoo...this song is really country like Ain't Goin Down, even though i havent heard the country version, but the pop version you can tell it is a country song at heart! :D Shania is definitely going to rock the country billboard charts "right of this world." Radio may stop playing IGGG as much, which I hope won't happen, but there is nothing anyone in Nashville can do to stop her sales! :BL :BL Yes, Shania is back!

cbspock
11-07-2002, 06:34 PM
Nah! is great!!!!

I noticed too, the country versions in some cases are more country than her first album, and TWIM.

Up! rocks so far!!!

Must get GREEN, BLUE, and RED.

-Chris

FV
11-07-2002, 07:11 PM
What else I can say? This is a great song: I love it! Pure Shania Attitude! LOL! :BL I cannot wait to see Shania perform this LIVE...:GL

cbspock
11-07-2002, 07:29 PM
Just say "Nah!" to nashville.....lol :p

-Chris

Sheri
11-07-2002, 11:59 PM
THIS SONG IS INCREDIBLE!! SO full of Shania attitude!
(and I just KNOW where the Twain nose wrinkles show up, too! :D )

cbspock
11-08-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Sheri
THIS SONG IS INCREDIBLE!! SO full of Shania attitude!
(and I just KNOW where the Twain nose wrinkles show up, too! :D )

LOL!!!

at all the "Nah!"'s..lol Man, this should be cool in concert!!! Everyone in the arena yellying "Nah!"

-Chris

Jud
11-08-2002, 08:52 AM
(Another) Great, great song!

What a luck, that I have some time to learn this one, because it's a hard case.

Debbie
11-08-2002, 11:42 AM
Like everyone else I love this song. I love the way she says "Nah". I always smile when she says it. This is one of my favorites so far. It had to be difficult to record knowing that Shania is a prefectionist. There are a lot of words to get tongue tied in this song. I like the rest of you can't wait to see her sing this one in concert. This one has to be released as a single for country radio - a guarenteed hit! This is a true Shania attitude song!!! I love it!!!:JP

comeonover
11-10-2002, 12:16 AM
Not as good as IGGG but heck it's up there!!!

Okay major dilemma here!!! Which one is better? Can't figure that one out quite yet and probably won't til I get the album!!!

Wow!!! The song rocks!!!

You know what I say to Nashville from the Nation's Capital "Screw your stupid ten favorite artists and play Shania." How hard is that? Please tell me!!! She's great!!!

Shania's_Sister
11-10-2002, 03:22 AM
Nah is a good song

Carley

Doreana
11-12-2002, 03:58 PM
I totally agree with all of you! I have listened to this song, over and over, again...I think I have it now!!! Definately, a tongue twister. I didn't like the Nah! part at first, but after you listen to the words, it all makes sense.

This song is BRILLIANT!!! I think it is my favorite!!!