PDA

View Full Version : CDnow track list has other tracks

QueenBmaster
11-09-2002, 08:03 AM
Does anyone know for sure that this is correct. They have it listed as the "Country Mixes"

CD $13.99
List $19.98 Add to Cart
Save to Wish List

Expected Release Date: November 19, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tape $10.38
List $12.98 Add to Cart
Save to Wish List

Expected Release Date: November 19, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRACK LISTING

1. Up!

2. I'm Gonna Getcha (Good)

3. Thank You Baby! (For Making Someday Come So Soon)

4. Not Just Another Pretty Face

5. Juanita

6. Forever and for Always

7. Ka-Ching

8. I'm Not in the Mood (To Say No)

9. Shouda Woulda Coulda

10. I'm Jealous

11. Waiter! Bring Me Water

12. Knock 'Em Down

13. Nah!

14. Marry Me, Baby!

15. Tomorrow

16. No Means Yes

17. Blah! Blah! Blah!

18. Her Story

19. End of Us

cbspock
11-09-2002, 08:05 AM
shrugs shrugs shrugs

I really wish they would bury this fake track listing.

-Chris