PDA

View Full Version : "C'est La Vie"

cbspock
11-09-2002, 01:32 PM
I love the country version of this song!!!!

-Chris

Knight1
11-09-2002, 03:31 PM
I have listened to both versions and I prefer the pop version. Is it just me or does anyone else when hearing the country version of her songs, notice the additional instuments or instrument volume drowns out Shania's voice. On the pop version her voice is much clearer and up front, whereas in the country version, it sounds at least to me that the instriments and music are competing with Shania. They should not be as up front and they would still be heard. JMO

I love "C'est La Vie" and all her songs played on her Offical Fanclub Website to date except "It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing"- can't seem to get into that one no matter how many times I play it - maybe it's too sad, I don't know.

Cheers:)

cbspock
11-09-2002, 04:31 PM
Can't really tell since it is all streaming audio, I'll let you know when I got the green and red cd's on my surround sound system.

-Chris

Bryce
11-09-2002, 04:33 PM
I just love C'est La Vie. Its so me. I hate mondays. LOL When I get to work on monday right after I say good morning to the people I sit near I always add 5 more days.

I just love the line I wish I could sleep in, and wake up on the weekend. I'm there for that. LOL

Bryce

Debbie
11-09-2002, 06:08 PM
I also love the country version!:D It is so funny how we all see/hear things differently, have different likes and dislikes, etc. It is one of the things that make us all unique. Sometimes it is kind of weird but unique. Unlike Knight1 I think that the pop versions cover her voice to much. To me all the drums drown her voice out in many of the pop versions of the songs. JMO and is it not great that she is so gracious that she would make different versions for all of our different opinions? Thank you Shania and Mutt.:D

comeonover
11-10-2002, 12:05 AM
That song is a definite number one if I have never heard one!!!

Next single please?

Lauren

Sheri
11-10-2002, 01:19 PM
This song is a BLAST!!!!

kirppu
11-10-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Bryce
I just love C'est La Vie. Its so me. I hate mondays. I just love the line I wish I could sleep in, and wake up on the weekend. I'm there for that. LOL

Bryce Shania wrote this for me, lol :D

I seriously hate Mondays...

Yeah, I think I like the pop version of this best, but the blue version has kinda grown on me too, lol

shania-spain
11-10-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by kirppu
Shania wrote this for me, lol :D

I seriously hate Mondays...

u REALLY knows that wrote for me!!!! :p :p :p

kirppu
11-10-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by shania-spain
u REALLY knows that wrote for me!!!! :p :p :p uh, okay, she wrote it for Bryce, me and you :D

FV
11-10-2002, 09:09 PM
That's interesting...I always skip Mondays...they are not on my calendar..I go straight into Tuesdays..I have found out that works better for my working week...LOL! :King Great song! Another example of pure Shania Attitude lyrics!;)

kirppu
11-11-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by FV
That's interesting...I always skip Mondays...they are not on my calendar..I go straight into Tuesdays..I have found out that works better for my working week...LOL! Oh man! I gotta try that one too! hehe :D

Oh, the more I hear the blue version, it kinda suits this song very well. Very laid back, the reggae style.. :)

Joni
11-11-2002, 12:56 PM
Great Song!!!!!

Joni

kirppu
11-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by kirppu
Oh man! I gotta try that one too! hehe :D
:rolleyes: Did not work... from the start Monday was... Monday.. :rolleyes:

Also, Tuesday was Monday too :eek:

*goes to listen C'est la vie...* hehe

FV
11-12-2002, 04:15 PM
LOL@Kirppu! :BL I know it takes some time for it to work...:p but it can work! ;) Hopefully the rest of the week will be like a weekend...:)

kirppu
11-13-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by FV
LOL@Kirppu! :BL I know it takes some time for it to work...:p but it can work! ;) Hopefully the rest of the week will be like a weekend...:) Oh, thanks, but it only gets worse as my flu gets worse... So I am just gonna wait till the real weekend comes and crash and wake UP Sunday evening, lol hehe