PDA

View Full Version : Up! so far...

grantmethepower
11-11-2002, 02:57 PM
Well hello All, this is my very first time posting, so I'll just be Up! front when I say anything. I have liked everything I've heard off the new CD except two songs. The first one, She's Not Just a Pretty Face, is too, too talkative, and I prefer singing in a song, also, the chorus is just too bare. The second one, C'est La Vie, is too, too something. I don't think I can explain it. It'll take me a while to get into this song, and forgive me if this is already been said, but the chorus sounds exactly like Dancing Queen by ABBA, and that annoys me. Other than them, I love everything else by Shania, probably always will. She is my favorite, and I don't want you guys to think I'm not loyal - I really am loyal - I just wanted to be honest and unbiased in my observations. I definitely look forward to hearing the rest!! :p

AINAHS
11-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Welcome!

You do realize it all your fault for not liking that song? You should not know Abba songs then there is no problem, eh?:D

cbspock
11-11-2002, 03:23 PM
HI! HI!

Welcome!

-Chris

Debbie
11-11-2002, 03:33 PM
Welcome!:D Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Some may or may not agree with your opinion but that is their right, too.

Bigfoot
11-11-2002, 04:37 PM
Wahoo !. Another happy fan !

Just heard Ka-ching, And i must say its different... from what i am used to.
And dont think that should be a problem :D

Music? It is just a matter of taste. :Bthumb

Being honest about Shanias music, its great !!
Think we all love her music. But as said before , its all a matter of
personal impressions. The music from ' I gonna get you ' is great. But personally im not very impressed of the video clip.

Dont think that it fits the song. To me it looks like a cutout from the new bladerunner movie. But then in a new version of this time.
Not to mention riding a fast bike. Believe me i own one, and its difficult to ride it on a correct way.
Otherwise the outfit & make-up shows us a totally other Shania HEY1 HEY1

So what. Its her product. & its fine by me...

Just wait a while and have some patience. You will love the rest of her new great album. Up!..Oooh just some days, & then i 'm gonna get me that cd, and play it until it is totally worn out !

Yeah !...:SN :SN
Wahooo bigfoot has barked again !......... Arf Arf... hi hi..
bye....

FV
11-11-2002, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the board GrantMe!HI!

Roger
11-11-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by grantmethepower
Well hello All, this is my very first time posting, so I'll just be Up! front when I say anything. I have liked everything I've heard off the new CD except two songs. The first one, She's Not Just a Pretty Face, is too, too talkative, and I prefer singing in a song, also, the chorus is just too bare. The second one, C'est La Vie, is too, too something. I don't think I can explain it. It'll take me a while to get into this song, and forgive me if this is already been said, but the chorus sounds exactly like Dancing Queen by ABBA, and that annoys me. Other than them, I love everything else by Shania, probably always will. She is my favorite, and I don't want you guys to think I'm not loyal - I really am loyal - I just wanted to be honest and unbiased in my observations. I definitely look forward to hearing the rest!! :p

Welcome to the board! I don't disagree with you.

Roger