PDA

View Full Version : I just Brought the international version!!!

shania_628
11-15-2002, 02:40 AM
Hey all I just brought the international cd of UP!!! :D All I can say is wow!!! I couldnt believe what i saw when i walked into the shop today- nearly fell over haha. Has anyone else got theres yet??

cbspock
11-15-2002, 06:12 AM
I just got an email from CDNOW, that my order for Up! has been shipped. :)

-Chris

FV
11-15-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by shania_628
Hey all I just brought the international cd of UP!!! :D All I can say is wow!!! I couldnt believe what i saw when i walked into the shop today- nearly fell over haha. Has anyone else got theres yet??
Congrats! :BL I bet you have been UP! listening to the discs....:p

shania_628
11-15-2002, 07:17 PM
you betcha it absolutly brilliant!!! I love the lyrics there so cool!!!

Jud
11-16-2002, 12:17 AM
Lucky fans in Australia and Europe already got their copies!
Here in Jerusalem, I went to Tower Records' store and the guy did not even know who I'm talking about, and he did not found anything in their computer about UP!.:o
I guess, I will get my copy from amazon.com earlier, than buying here the International version.
But I still will try in monday.

SebCanadaCEO
11-16-2002, 03:26 AM
What's the difference between the International and North-American version in this case?

kirppu
11-16-2002, 05:33 AM
So it seems UP! is sold at least in Australia, Japan and Finland :D already in Friday.
What comes to Finland, this is normal, did not know this before UPs release was coming closer and asked around from different record stores. The new releases are normally sold earlier than their official release date of Monday.

The International version has 2 cds, red and blue, the green version can be downloaded from shaniatwain.com after it properly lauches at the 19th Nov. There will be clear instructions as to how this is done I hear.

The US version will have 2 cds, green and red, and the blue will be downloadable from the official site as well.

kirppu
11-16-2002, 05:46 AM
The booklet credits page names the different musicians used for the blue version and their exotic sounding instruments.