PDA

View Full Version : I Ain't Going Down

Shaniafan2000
11-15-2002, 04:17 PM
I LOVE this song. I think it is my second favorite off the cd after I'm Jealous!:D The country version is fantastic! I like the pop really well also. The green version should DEFINITELY be a country single. Man, this song is so country it could have gone on TWIM. So far, I really love, I'm Jealous, IAGD, IGGG, Up!, Cest La Vie, What A Way To Wanna Be, Waiter Bring Me Water, Forever and For Always, Not Just a Pretty Face, Nah, It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing, and I like Wanna Know You That Good, Juanita, and Thank you baby. I don't like Ka-Ching or AIn't No Particular Way too much, and i'm looking forward to hearing the last 3 songs before Tuesday!

Steven

Debbie
11-15-2002, 05:21 PM
I LOVE, LOVE this song. The country version is GREAT!!! This is my favorite song so far. It is right 'UP!' there with GBTC to me. This song has so much depth to it and what a message about sticking to your beliefs! This song has to be release as a country single. Boy if anyone says that this song is not country they need to have their ears washed and then get a hearing aid! What a beautiful song. Way to go Shania and Mutt - you and your new cd are fantastic!!!!!:D

Cheyenne55
11-15-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Debbie
I LOVE, LOVE this song. The country version is GREAT!!! This is my favorite song so far. It is right 'UP!' there with GBTC to me. This song has so much depth to it and what a message about sticking to your beliefs! This song has to be release as a country single. Boy if anyone says that this song is not country they need to have their ears washed and then get a hearing aid! What a beautiful song. Way to go Shania and Mutt - you and your new cd are fantastic!!!!!:D

Yes it is. One of my favorites too. :cool:

Tomorrows song is one of my most favorites though.

cbspock
11-15-2002, 06:51 PM
Love the country version. If this doesn't get airplay on country radio, Nashville needs to get their heads examined.

-Chris

Shaniafan2000
11-15-2002, 06:59 PM
If this doesn't get airplay on country radio, Nashville needs to get their heads examined.

LOL, I actually think that is something they need to do at the present anyhow, :rolleyes: :BL :D

Jud
11-15-2002, 10:47 PM
Another awesome song! One of the bests of the album!

Little Shania
11-16-2002, 01:12 AM
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it:D:D:D:D