PDA

View Full Version : Kmart, Free Poster!

Joni
11-17-2002, 07:47 PM
Kmart will give free Shania posters with the purchase of UP!

Joni

cbspock
11-17-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Joni

Joni

COOL!! I got one right down the block :)

-Chris

shaniawarrior
11-17-2002, 09:25 PM
This proves that I should always look at all posts before I start a new thread of my own. LOL oops! hehe

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

Little Shania
11-17-2002, 09:49 PM
Cant wait!:D:D:D

Surfette
11-17-2002, 11:43 PM
I saw that in K Marts ad for this Sundays paper and I like that picture for the poster of Shania, so I will buy the cd at K Mart.

cbspock
11-17-2002, 11:52 PM
It is a great pic. Well, I will be going to work late on Tuesday.

-Chris

cbspock
11-17-2002, 11:54 PM
http://music.bluelight.com/BL/music_home.jhtml

Free* Exclusive Shania Twain Poster!

For a limited time, receive an exclusive Shania Twain poster free* with the purchase of her latest CD, Up!

The long-awaited CD includes 19 new songs written by Shania and her husband, Matt Lange, who also produced the record. The first single of the album is the catchy "I'm Gonna Getcha Good!" Pick your copy Up now!

*This limited edition Kmart exclusive is available at Kmart stores only, beginning Tuesday, November 19, 2002, while supplies last. Find a Kmart store near you!

Shania Twain - Up

http://music.bluelight.com/bl/includes/music/ShaniaPoster.jpg

Oh, the poster does not have that CD image in the corner.

-Chris

Steve F
11-18-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by cbspock
http://music.bluelight.com/BL/music_home.jhtml

Free* Exclusive Shania Twain Poster!

For a limited time, receive an exclusive Shania Twain poster free* with the purchase of her latest CD, Up!

The long-awaited CD includes 19 new songs written by Shania and her husband, Matt Lange, who also produced the record. The first single of the album is the catchy "I'm Gonna Getcha Good!" Pick your copy Up now!

*This limited edition Kmart exclusive is available at Kmart stores only, beginning Tuesday, November 19, 2002, while supplies last. Find a Kmart store near you!

Shania Twain - Up

http://music.bluelight.com/bl/includes/music/ShaniaPoster.jpg

Oh, the poster does not have that CD image in the corner.

-Chris

I don't know Chris. When I was at our K-M Friday night, they had one of those small cardboard CD dividers at the "Twain" section which stood about 10" high and had a small version of the poster advertising this week's release. I was tempted to grab it and put it in my pocket, but as smitten as I am with Shania, I won't stoop to a trick like that. Besides I had asked and they said they needed it. It was the only one they had. I'm going to check that out tomorrow when I go back.

Also last week at our Wal-Mart, they had one copy of COO. That was it not other Shania CDs on display. I imagine that will change tomorrow!:eek:

Steve

AINAHS
11-18-2002, 08:54 PM
that Shania poster is pretty small, eh?

Surfette
11-19-2002, 05:55 PM
I just got my copy of Up! today too and got my free poster. It looked like they were running out of those posters I think about 10 were left or maybe even fewer then that. I am glad I went when I did. Lots of cds left.

AINAHS
11-19-2002, 08:54 PM

Joni they forgot about Cincinnati:eek:

Debbie
11-19-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by AINAHS
that Shania poster is pretty small, eh?

No, it is not small. It is 20 inches x 30 inches. Nice poster of her standing in her yard in Switzerland.:)

Sheri
11-19-2002, 11:42 PM
I'm hoping to get to K-Mart on Saturday for my second CD purchase. I'm also hoping the posters are gone. That will mean a lot of CD's have been sold before I got there. ;)

Joni
11-20-2002, 08:24 AM
Well......I went to Kmart at 6pm searched everywhere for the CD....finally asked and they were SOLD OUT by 5pm!!!!!!!!!!!!When I let out a really loud "Excellent" the department thought I was nuts:) They did have posters left though and they went ahead and gave me one!

Joni

FV
11-20-2002, 10:31 AM
Well......I went to Kmart at 6pm searched everywhere for the CD....finally asked and they were SOLD OUT by 5pm!!!!!!!!!!!!When I let out a really loud "Excellent" the department thought I was nuts:) They did have posters left though and they went ahead and gave me one!
Joni
Very good news!:BL Let's hope the stores that sold out get more copies right away...for all the fans who could not get it..lol..:)

Sheri
11-20-2002, 12:27 PM
EXCELLENT!!!! :D

byrdman
12-20-2002, 04:01 PM
I was in Borders this week and saw a big Shania poster on display in the music section. I asked if I could have it when they are through with it and the fellow on duty said I would have to speak to the department chief.
So, I just reached her by phone. And she said she already had a prior request.:( :( :(

I guess I'll have to listen to Up! a few more times today to cheer me Up!:) :) :)

Al

AINAHS
12-25-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Debbie

No, it is not small. It is 20 inches x 30 inches. Nice poster of her standing in her yard in Switzerland.:) The K Marts in our area did not get their supply of posters til a week after UP! was released so needless to say I had bought my copies elsewhere! (They did call me and let me know they had arrived).