PDA

View Full Version : Sales on UP!

sas
11-18-2002, 09:35 AM
Does anyone know when will we start seeing the first sales figures coming in?

Debbie
11-18-2002, 12:55 PM
I don't know but I'm sure looking forward to seeing them.:)

sas
11-18-2002, 01:06 PM
I just heard on the radio that CRY has regained the #1 spot. Will the first days sales, or the first weeks sales determine if UP! makes the #1 position?

talkalot24
11-18-2002, 01:21 PM
First week sales
Originally posted by sas
I just heard on the radio that CRY has regained the #1 spot. Will the first days sales, or the first weeks sales determine if UP! makes the #1 position?

DivaShania
11-18-2002, 04:08 PM
I don't know about international sales, but Billboard updates the US charts every Thursday on Billboard.com. Shania's first week won't be posted until Nov. 28, which is Thanksgiving. If you go to Rollingstone.com on Wednesday night they have a little news story about the charts and that'll have her numbers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll debut at number 1. I'm sure she will, the only other new albums coming out tomorrow that I'm a little worried about are the new ones from Ja Rule and Matchbox Twenty. That's Ok, I'm sure Shania can take them.

canadarocks
11-18-2002, 07:21 PM
Never take anything for granted, however,I don,t think we have to worry about Shania being # 1 all over the world in its first week.
We should get some idea in this ,Thursdays ,Billboard and on ,JAM SHOWBIZ how sales are going. I will keep every one posted but the Shania people are faster than me. GOOD LUCK,SHANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaniawarrior
11-18-2002, 11:06 PM
So far, everyone I've chatted with has at least one copy pre-ordered and plan on buying a couple more tomorrow. I don't think we have anything to worry about when it comes to Shania being #1. :D

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree