PDA

View Full Version : When You Kiss Me...WOW!

Shaniafan2000
11-18-2002, 12:35 PM
This song is fantastic, I still LOVE Jealous more, but this song is fantastic as well!:eek: :D I am disapointed there are not more ballads on the new disc, but the few there are more than make up for the lack of! I have only heard the pop version of When You Kiss Me as the country version is not online yet, but wow, what a great song!;) Now that i've heard all of the songs.....Shania really got me good with this one, I LOVE the GREEN version and really like the Red version.....now it will be interesting to hear the blue....:rolleyes:

Steven

Debbie
11-18-2002, 01:39 PM
WOW!! What a beautiful song. It has to go "UP!" as one of my favotites!:) I don't know what version (I have heard green and red) I like best because I keep getting lost in the lyrics and forget to listen to the music. I know that Shania has said that she does not really write from her personal experiences but I feel that this song has to come from her love of Mutt. She has often said that she writes about things she sees and then puts her personality in it. Well, to me in this song she sees Mutt and the song definately has Shania's personality. The lyric "You took the weight of the world off my shoulders (the world just goes away)" is so much of what Mutt has done and probably still does. The part about "the world just goes away" - is that Switzerland and their life there? Just a beautiful song written with a lot of love.:)

Raider
11-18-2002, 01:56 PM
SHANIA: "When You Kiss Me, if we had written this song before we got married, it probably would have been our wedding song."

http://www.newshaniamusic.com/music/st-when1.ram

FV
11-18-2002, 09:12 PM
Wonderful song! :) Once again Shania and Mutt have done it...this track has to become a single!:GL

Little Shania
11-18-2002, 11:27 PM
It is so beautiful. :):):)

Sheri
11-18-2002, 11:37 PM
This song is so stunningly beautiful, it brings me to tears. This song and Jealous are my two favorite songs of hers to date, and that's saying a lot because I love a great majority of her music.

cbspock
11-18-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Sheri
This song is so stunningly beautiful, it brings me to tears. This song and Jealous are my two favorite songs of hers to date, and that's saying a lot because I love a great majority of her music.

Wait til you hear it on the CD...OMG!!!! I think this blows FTMO outta the water.

-Chris