PDA

View Full Version : Question about buying UP!

DivaShania
11-18-2002, 04:32 PM
Ok, I was planning on getting Up! at Best Buy tomorrow, but I have to go help my Mom and Dad paint a house they just bought. The problem, this house is in the ****hole of Texas, in a little town that has a Dairy Queen and a couple gas stations. So do you think if I went to Wal Mart tonight after midnight tonight I would be able to buy it? I guess I can wait until tomorrow night to get it but I really don't want to. Last time I went to Wal Mart late at night they had the electronics section closed off, so I'm worried that I won't be able to get Up! tonight.

seemed a little crude....review code of conduct:)

Joni
11-18-2002, 04:56 PM
I think your best bet may be to goi now and plead your case. They might sell you one early!

Joni

Debbie
11-18-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by DivaShania
Ok, I was planning on getting Up! at Best Buy tomorrow, but I have to go help my Mom and Dad paint a house they just bought. The problem, this house is in the ****hole of Texas, in a little town that has a Dairy Queen and a couple gas stations. So do you think if I went to Wal Mart tonight after midnight tonight I would be able to buy it? I guess I can wait until tomorrow night to get it but I really don't want to. Last time I went to Wal Mart late at night they had the electronics section closed off, so I'm worried that I won't be able to get Up! tonight.

seemed a little crude....review code of conduct:)

I called my WallMart and asked if they will be selling "UP!" at midnight and they said "yes". So I will be there by 11:00pm just in case there is a line.;)