PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Got the CD!!

Stan
11-19-2002, 12:52 AM
I finally got the CD at 12:16 A.M. at Wal-Mart!!

Stan:D

canadarocks
11-19-2002, 02:19 AM
That is just really cool:D
thanks for posting that ,RECIET. It makes it real.ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaniafan2000
11-19-2002, 10:19 AM
OMG I think i'm going to faint!! I got a copy just half an hour ago, then my dad bought a copy for me at midnight last night, and I'm expecting my blue/red version from Amazon UK soon, I am speechless. YES YES YES!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO, things are going "Up!" for me today!:BL :BL :GL :)

byrdman
11-19-2002, 10:32 AM
I like that receipt, Stan.

Went to Target at 9:40. Got two copies. They had 80 copies on the display rack.

Went next door to Borders to see their layout. They had 48 copies (minus two, I guess early customers), and had a framed print of Shania in one of her recent poses, with the Borders logo in the lower right hand corner.

Happy November 19th! :D :D

Al

AngelGuy
11-19-2002, 10:54 AM
I start work at 9 AM, so I went to my local K-Mart at 8:50 AM. :D

I bought UP! and got the free promo poster! :)

But I'm at work now, without access to a CD player. :(

So I'll have to wait until tonight to give it a good listen. :OH

byrdman
11-19-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by AngelGuy
But I'm at work now, without access to a CD player. :(

:( :mad: :eek:

Al

Sheri
11-19-2002, 12:27 PM
I stopped off at Sam Goody's last night to plead for a one day early release, but they are guarding the vault. Dang!!!! I'll have it in my hands the next time we meet! :D Enjoy, everybody. I'll catch up soon!

Sheri
11-19-2002, 11:32 PM
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! And they had a nice big STACK of them set aside with pre-order stickers taped on them. :D I've only listened to the first four - I'm going country to start. Oh.... my.... GOD!!!! She has done it again! YOU GO, GIRL!!!!

IanB
11-20-2002, 10:39 AM
Got mine on Monday!!!

Superb tunes - my favs are tracks 1 to 3 and 15 to 19.....

sorry cannot remember the names yet (still flicking thought the numbers)

That In My Car song is soooo coool

Roger
11-20-2002, 12:03 PM
Bought mine at the store yesterday (19th). Today the copy I ordered from amazon.com arrived. So I'm happy.

Roger

DOC BILL
11-20-2002, 07:05 PM
LOL
When I was in Bozeman Montana on the 18th I went into a Wal-Mart to see if by "chance" the album was out yet as I had to fly out at 6am and wouldn't get a chance to get "Up" till at the earliest Minnosota. Of course it wasn't out yet! I asked the clerk if they had it in yet-he said yep-I said where-he said in those fancy boxes over there-I said can you open one of those fancy boxes and give me one-he said nope-I said why not-and he said 'cause I ain't got $10,000 to pay the fine I could have to pay if I give you one of those and besides if I have to wait till tomorrow to get one for me you're gonna have to wait too-I said OK and looked forward to Minnosota! I guess some folks do follow the rules when it come to Shania's music! LOL Or maybe it was the $10,000 dollar fine? DOC

Cheyenne55
11-20-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DOC BILL
LOL
Or maybe it was the $10,000 dollar fine? DOC

I think that fine would influence me just a tad..:D