PDA

View Full Version : My new All-Time Favorite Shania song!!!

Shaniafan2000
11-19-2002, 08:03 PM
OMG! "I'm Jealous" I LOVE it. The green version is my favorite, although I haven't heard the blue, it will be hard pressed to surpass the green!:D WOW! "The Woman In Me" used to be my favorite Shania song, but I have listened to the streaming audio and now on cd. This song is awesome, it is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.:) To change my favorite Shania song is not an easy accomplishment , but "Shania gets me everytime" as she really "got me good" with "I"m Jealous"!hehe

In other related news, one song I really did not care for while listening to the streaming audio was "Ain't No Particular Way", it is growing on me, so right now the only song I really don't care for too much or dislike is "Ka-Ching", but it too may warm on me, but still 18/19 is not bad at all. Go Shania and Mutt!!

Steven

P.S. Did I mention this cd is AWESOME!!:cool: :BL

AngelGuy
11-19-2002, 08:29 PM
I love this song too. But I think the red version is the best :)

I'm so glad Shania gave us different versions, for different tastes!

AINAHS
11-19-2002, 08:52 PM
My fave one is This Man of Mine

Cheyenne55
11-19-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by AngelGuy
I love this song too. But I think the red version is the best :)

I'm so glad Shania gave us different versions, for different tastes!

Me too. The only problem is figuring out which songs to make a CD from. Sometimes I like the Red, Sometimes I like the green:D

cbspock
11-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Cheyenne55

Me too. The only problem is figuring out which songs to make a CD from. Sometimes I like the Red, Sometimes I like the green:D

I am making myself a Shania Ballads CD :D Jealous tops FTMO, and that is no easy feat.

-Chris

Cheyenne55
11-20-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by cbspock

I am making myself a Shania Ballads CD :D Jealous tops FTMO, and that is no easy feat.

-Chris

I just made a CD with songs from her different albums. Man you can really tell the difference in her voice when the songs are played. I think her new style is wonderful. She has grown in the last 5 years, and I like the difference.

Play You've got a way back to back with When you kiss me, or When I breath, Man, what a change in style.

Love it!!!