PDA

View Full Version : remarkable!

Twain Crazy
11-21-2002, 10:42 AM
Hey Everyone,
I went out and got the CD “UP” on the 19th! What a day that was, I made a mad dash to my local wal-mart and in the Shania section their was only one copy of “come on over” ! My first thought was: “oh they are already sold out”! My Twain Crazy personality than took over as soon as I saw the new CD located at the front of the music section!. I started doing like wheelies in the store! Singing lines to Gonna Getcha Good” with enthusiasm! With this grin on my face I just couldn’t help myself! I went whipping around in my chair in sheer delight. I sincerely think this episode is due to also still being on cloud nine having met Shania a few weeks back! Getting home after buying the CD I headed right to the CD player sitting intently listening to every note, verse, and tapping to the beat. I(didn’t like most of you) listen to the tracks online day by day I wanted it to be a surprise. I had no idea what to expect and truly I was amazed! Being a music lover and a die-hard Shania fan I found this release to be better than my expectation. It contains everything… you literally go through every emotion right along with her. The beat consistently moving you, the lyric getting you with that same “Shania hook” ( the sassy style we all remember) you gasp at the sweet delivery of the ballads and I found myself anxiously awaiting the next track! The versatility of the record and it’s superb melody in my mind makes this record a must have. Ka-Ching Shania and Mutt have them self a music masterpiece! “Waiter Bring Me water” can now be replaced with Waiter, Bring me my Grammy!!!!
Twain Crazy!

DJMc
11-21-2002, 05:36 PM
If Shania doesn't get at least 5 grammys, then it will be rip-off...this album is too amazing for words. Shania can never be replaced.

DJMC, listening to "Thank you baby" as he's typing this

kirppu
11-23-2002, 09:10 AM
LOL, nice story TC :D

I bet is was an amazing experience to listen to the tracks for the first time. At the end of the song-per-day I kinda started to regret to listening to them. But then.. not really hehe
I know I could not have been able to resist listening to them. And I liked the track per day in a sence I was conentrating one song per day to really get the feel of the song :)

Later, with the cd in my hands, a whole new experience it was too!

tower
11-26-2002, 03:39 AM
Yes nice one TC. I am still forced to listen to the downloads, so I have not heard the album properly as yet, but it is still working it's amazing spell over me.

My list of Fav. tracks varies with every day, "When you kiss me" is number one today, but then I hear "In my Car" and change my mind. I have to hear tracks from Up! every day, it has become habit forming. I have not forgotton the old stuff too.

Listening to "The Woman in me" and "Shania" reminds me of just how far Shania has come on her musical journey - and just how good her older albums were. I think it is great how we are all in this together, sharing the trip of a lifetime.

Tom @ Queens Docks, Grimsby NE England.

Shania's_Sister
11-26-2002, 04:33 AM
TC Wonderful review I will send my review When UP Is here:)

Carley

tower
11-26-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Shania's_Sister
TC Wonderful review I will send my review When UP Is here:)

Carley

Boy are you in for a treat when it arrives Carley. I look forward to your reaction when you report back. I have the album playing all the time when I am on this PC. :cool: