PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite version?

CherryBaby
11-25-2002, 01:10 PM
I think this will be an interesting topic and poll and it may even help Shania get an idea of her fan's opinions because she has said she knows about this website and she may read posts and find this information helpful. :GL

After you vote,please post in this thread because everybody has different musical tastes and I would love to read people's opinions and thoughts about the different versions,what they would change if they could,what they don't like,etc.
I just got my International blue CD this morning in the mail :D and I am listening to it right now.I personally don't care for the way UP! or IGGG was done. :eek:
I don't care for the beginning of IGGG and I feel she could have kept some of the original sound and beat for both UP! and IGGG and incorporated the Indian sound into that.I may eat my words later on because it will probably grow on me but I love the blue versions of C'est La Vie,In My Car (I'll be the driver),IOHWIB,Nah!..well,I like almost every version except for UP! and IGGG but they will probably grow on me in time. :p:

I honestly think this will be an interesting,fun and informative topic and I can't wait to read everyone's opinions. ;)

FV
11-25-2002, 03:24 PM
That's a tough pick for me...overall I would have to say the RED CD....but for instance I am sure the more I listen to the Blue CD, the more I will like it..LOL! :BL

wingnut
11-25-2002, 06:14 PM
that would be pretty tuff, but i just can't dig the banjo in lots of the green songs, i have never liked that "banjo" sound, but i do enjoy how they use the steel guitar in songs like "juanita"
saying that i prefer the red version right now, i gotta get the blue though
it will probably turn out in the end that i like versions from all 3, thats fine though because i can just make a custom cd-r with the best verison of each song from the 3(red,green,blue) available

Vivashania
11-25-2002, 06:52 PM
Great poll but I can't vote just yet. I'm stuck between the red and the blue so for the moment I'd say purple.

CherryBaby
11-25-2002, 10:00 PM
Viva,

I hope you are just teasing me because I did the victory dance this morning when I got the blue version thinking I had them all and now I am pulling my hair out thinking that there may be a version I don't know about..oh man,pass the Paxil :D

cbspock
11-25-2002, 10:09 PM
Okay, this poll is unfair, I can't vote for more than one version :(

I like listening to either GREEN or RED, depending on what mood I am in. For a more relaxing sound, I will listen to GREEN, if I want to listen to a more upbeat mix, I put in RED. Now, I do not like all versions of BLUE, but there are a couple of good sounding tracks, like I'm Jealous, Not in the mood, Waiter, and IGGG.

-Chris

Sheri
11-26-2002, 12:23 AM
I'm in love with the green. But I'm not going to put the red in until the green is really under my skin. I'll really be able to sense the differences that way. I don't want to just flip back and forth at first. I love the blue versions of C'est La Vie and In My Car that came on the single for I'm Gonna Getcha Good, though.

Debbie
11-26-2002, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Sheri
I'm in love with the green. But I'm not going to put the red in until the green is really under my skin. I'll really be able to sense the differences that way. I don't want to just flip back and forth at first. I love the blue versions of C'est La Vie and In My Car that came on the single for I'm Gonna Getcha Good, though.

I'm with you Sheri. I won't play the red version until I really know the green version. I want to get to know the green version THAT GOOD! ;)

Little Shania
11-26-2002, 07:21 AM
Sorry I LOVE all of them just the same! :D It depends what mood I am in. If I need something to wake me up I pop in the RED CD and I pop in the GREEN CD when I need something to relax to. :):):) The blue is too cool,too. :p

Steve F
11-28-2002, 08:21 PM
I guess I'm with Chris, it's the mood, or maybe I might say, "I'm A Little Bit Country and I'm A Little Bit Rock & Roll!":D

Steve

Mary R
12-04-2002, 12:16 AM
Well, I can only vote on the 2 versions that I have heard, haven't gotten to hear the blue version yet! So my vote goes for the pop/red version! But then again there are a couple of versions on the country that I love better than the pop like "Wanna Get To Know You That Good!" Oh I just love those fiddles and banjo in that song!!! :band :reddancin Oh man, I really hate making a decison on this! :confused: Second thought, I really can't decide what one I like better!

Mary R

Vivashania
12-04-2002, 02:38 AM
Well, since I could only vote for one and have to pick now, I went with Red. Blue is a pretty strong contender with me and I can't say for sure I'll always be voting Red but I'll give it the edge right now.