PDA

View Full Version : A sneak listen...

Mary R
12-19-2002, 01:47 AM
The other day at work a co-worker told me that she bought her hubby Shania's new UP! CD for Christmas. She told me that of course she had to listen to it to make sure it was ok, besides she wanted to hear it before Christmas. "And" I said, "I LOVE it" she remarked! Then I asked her how she was going to explain how the plastic seal was off of it. "Oh, he'll never notice it, besides I got him another of her earlier CD's to go along with it. Guess she wanted to hear the songs I have been going around singing there at work!

Then today she gave me a X-mas present. It brought a big smile to my face! She gave me a T-shirt with Shania on it! I gave her a big THANK YOU & HUG!!!
I thought it was so sweet of her!

Bet there are going to be plenty of Shania CD's and memorabilia under that X-mas tree this year!

Mary R

Jud
12-19-2002, 03:15 AM
Good job!:Bthumb

DOC BILL
12-19-2002, 09:14 AM
At Wal-mart the other day the UP! cd's were very well picked over. It makes a big difference that there's a BIG #1 over the albums. Even folks that don't know who Shania Twain is(can you imagine that???) would tend to grab one of the albums-I mean it's gotta be an acceptable x-mas present if it's #1 right? We just gotta keep it there thru x-mas-BUY MORE PRESENTS GUYS! DOC

Steve F
12-19-2002, 06:07 PM
I was in our Sam's Club store about a week ago. There were many UP CDs there. An educated guess would be about 80. Last night I went in there to pick up something for my wife, and I had to go look. There were exactly 4 copies left. Now you must remember that even though Sam's usually has great prices on CDs, it is not a music store per say where people would be drawn to like Wal-Mart or Target. So, I thought moving around 75 copies of UP in a week is pretty awesome for Sam's Club.:)

Steve

Joni
12-20-2002, 08:35 AM
A friend of mine went to a Walmart in Ohio...sold out!!!

Joni

FV
12-20-2002, 01:42 PM
You definitively have a great co-worker Mary! :):BL