PDA

View Full Version : UP Cassettes

Steve F
12-27-2002, 02:40 PM
Someone asked a while back and I don't remember who now, but the question of where cassettes of UP could be bought, etc.

I have found UP on cassette in both versions:

Up! [Country Mixes - Cassette]
Up! [Pop Mixes - Cassette]

They both range from $9-13

I can only find the Country Mix version in my area. I'm sorry for not gettting this out sooner. I know whoever asked me wanted a cassette for their spouse because that was what was in the vehicle.

Steve

Bryce
12-27-2002, 03:34 PM
Steve, are you saying you can buy each cassette seperately in the US? The ones I've seen up here come with the red & green in one double cassette case. So you get two cassettes in one package just like the CD's.

Bryce

AINAHS
12-27-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Bryce
Steve, are you saying you can buy each cassette seperately in the US? The ones I've seen up here come with the red & green in one double cassette case. So you get two cassettes in one package just like the CD's.

Bryce That is not the way they were able to package them in the US - must have been a technical problem brought on by time and numbers - I believe I read that somewhere recently. I did not know they did the twofer in Canada!!:eek:

windcatcher
12-27-2002, 06:25 PM
yeah, canada has the double tape. zellers has them, and so does hmv. ;)

Steve F
12-29-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Bryce

Bryce

Yes, AINAHS is right. At Sam Goody's I have seen only the Green version. They told me they could order the Red. At Bull Moose Music, I saw you could order both, each for $9.83 US plus shipping I think. If you're interested go to http://www.bullmoose.com.

Steve

AINAHS
12-29-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Steve F

Yes, AINAHS is right. At Sam Goody's I have seen only the Green version. They told me they could order the Red. At Bull Moose Music, I saw you could order both, each for $9.83 US plus shipping I think. If you're interested go to http://www.bullmoose.com.

Steve UP! green casette is even on Billboard country album charts.

spike
12-29-2002, 08:25 PM
I have seen both the green and red cassettes at Wal-Mart. They are separate though, not packaged together.

spike

AINAHS
12-30-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by AINAHS
UP! green casette is even on Billboard country album charts. I believe it is #53 on this week's chart.