View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 10:43 AM
OH,I BELIEVE IN YESTERDAY

Hey Marco nice to see you here again. It's been a while. Timmins was fun but seems a lifetime ago now.

I agree with all the comments made here too. I also agree with you that she is stretching things out a long way. Who knows where awards may come from. It does depend on how much she promotes, but also how much she impresses the voting gods. It's also true Shania cannot depend on how things were done 15 or 20 years ago either. She has to blend in with today's way. I would be surprised if Shania sells anywhere near platinum status in today's world, but I think there are enough of us to make it good for her image and sales. I was noticing that some of these brief videos we have seen in the lasts few days with clips of LATGG & Stagecoach show over 100,000 views. So, I would think her song and the following album should do well.

[link removed due to copyrights law - FV]

I have listened to it a few times now that I can hear the whole song at once. I do like it, but I must say it reminds me a little of Today Is Your Day. That said, I think as has been mentioned that we need to see what the studio version sounds like.

Steve