Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > General
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 11-04-2004, 06:51 AM

Send a message via MSN to tarrant
Posted To Cmt Canada This Am - Love Shania So Much

I posted this on to CMT Canada and must I go on and on about Shania's clean lifestyle and values which are intrinsic and as much a part of Shania Twain's package as her enormous intelligence, family respect and duty, privacy, respect for others, talent, and beauty and all that Canada and North America hold dear- Well yes I do!

"See, guys, we did get it right with all the work of raising our kids with church, scouting, guiding, red cross, swimming, sports, arts, music, academic education and the push to a good education and strong, strong community values. This old unionist and human rights activist and diehard Shania Twain fan was beginning to wonder if the non drugging, drinking and non smoking banner that Shania Twain wears with millions upon millions of fans from all walks of life would ever be recognized as just everyday "Mr. Moms" we are and appreciated and respected in our country music world let alone world- the people that North America forgot. And we were proven right, to maintain our values and Shania Twain, by elections recently in Canada and the United States of America. This 57 year old momma was afraid old mommas like me who pray everyday and still stop for every animal, child and senior I think needs a hand were yesterday’s product and no longer wanted. Shania is UPrighteous as I emailed Mr. Bush and CMT Canada so are you and my love CMT com. Hugs old momma."

Love our Shania, her talent and my awesome friends of Shania. What a family, what a diverse and beautiful family we are.

Our wonderful Shania stands up and stands out for Country Music banner over and over, she has the respect of those who matter- we who are her fans and love her dearly as the ultimate stars of her show. Have a great day all.

Prayers to the men and women putting it on the line for us each and every day so far away from home and on our homelands. You are each a hero and we love you and pray for you daily. Each star in the sky is a hug to you from the millions who love you dearly. Old momma.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:14 AM

Great Post and right on in my book. Those are the exact same reasons I am a Shania fan. She's independant, she's polite and it appears she is forgiving. It amazes me that more people don't pick up on that! I mean her concerts are such that you can enjoy them with your young children without worring about swear words, and expressions that are inapproate. Her songs are up-lifting with a message to be yourself and be confident in being you. She is a special person to all of us older fans, and yet a role model for the younger fans. I know that is the reason her fans are so loyal to her.

Thank you for a wonderful post! I enjoyed reading it
Old 11-04-2004, 10:10 AM

Thank Afriend

Thanks afriend for your nice comments. It just seems so right because, actually so many seem to have been feeling this way and it can get pretty discouraging as we all know raising young people. It is a hard, hard job with a lot of rewards and still the chance that our babies will fall and well that's part of life and although don't do the outlaw except for some and always check the new talent and diehard favorites love my Shania, Faith and Martina. Hugs to all Shania fans who like me have loved her talent and Shania's lifestyle over the years.

PS: Love Billy Currington's version of PF2 and Playgirl says as well as taking off that gorgeous T-Shirt he may even remove his socks. Smile. Old momma.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to resessions
Shania (Eilleen) gets it when it comes to setting priorities. No success in life can compensate for failure in the home and Shania lives by that motto. The world would be a better place if they followed her example. Thanks for this insightful thread.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:23 PM

Hello Tarrant

You just described my feelings about Shania to a T but there is a lot more to it than that...Shania never takes herself seriously and even she has said so...She is an example of how you can convert from a diet of meat and potatoes to a vegetarian diet and what it does for your energy levels, waist line and many other things...She has also shown country how to be a great example as an international star...Shania is so flexible in her scheduling too...I love her independent style...She will not bend to the likes of Nashville but pointedly always is true to her own very conservative view points in a funny sexy way...I love Shania's own flowing graceful style...She is a tough little gal in sexy kind of way...As far about being country??? You can't get much more country than Shania is since she was raised amongst the Ojibwe indians by her step father Jerry Twain and was taught how to hunt, ride horses, track animals, Indian traditions which are so very country and she stuck with her family values always...Shania is a very loyal kind of person too...Look how long she has stuck with Mutt...Soon people will look at that example too if they haven't already, where divorce is common place...Britney certainly proved that when she married this one guy and the very next day was divorced from him...Shania is still the one for me and probably will be for many others who recognize her values as I do...We will be seeing more of Shania I am sure in the future...She has been singing all her life...It is in her blood to entertain she is not about to give up...She loves it too much even I can see that...It is like a personal addiction for her...We will even probably be seeing some of her videos coming from New Zealand where she has that very beautiful 61,000 acre ranch with the snow capped mountains in the backround...I look forward to her future videos coming from there...Look forward to your future posts tarrant...I read them avidly...

Enjoy your good hunting in New Zealand Shania!

Benjamin

Last edited by corran : 11-04-2004 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2004, 07:51 PM

I agree with everyone of your comments! This is the kind of person I am and this is why I will always love her and will be a die-hard fan forever and for always!!!
Old 11-05-2004, 12:56 AM

I am so moved by your replies

You all move me to tears and am so happy to be part of those who love Shania for so many reasons along with the obvious, her incredible talent. Hugs and love. Old momma.