Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > General
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM

Send a message via MSN to tarrant
Shania Should Do Documentary On Native Culture And Environment With Eja

I posted this on our Shaniagirl's UK site and am posting it here. There are posts that Shania has a new cd out; also would love to see Shania tackle a documentary- her way.

This is the post.

Actually am dropping by ... beautiful site... because I was under the impression that our Shaniagirl has a new cd out and the UK posters always seem to have first dibs on the news. Can anyone give me a little feedback. this mid-60s lady uses her cds and tapes to exercise to very slowly and she is such a joy to watch and listen to. You know in all my years working in the union movement and women's rights: I personally feel that Shania has done more to insprire positive attititudes and the ability to dream and be whatever you want to be without losing your soul for women and young girls all over the world.

My sister introduced me to Shania in 93 and was most upset with me for not picking up on Shania and her music myself. I still have that cd and God Ain't Gonna Getcha For That is still one of my favorite of all times. Actually that whole cd is beautifully done and one of my favorites... each and every song.

You know Shania sparkled even then and how interesting of all the male dominated country music business; the men were not as cruel to her as many many of the "country music" women... and yet our Shania changed the world of country music and gave women and girl children respect around the world. And she kicked butt doing it and so drop dead gorgeous .. that even my beloved Alan Jackson and the old country came to respect her and her empowerment (mind you he has 3 daughters) of women.... and the ability to turn country music into huge profit for all... along with the Garthman, of course.

I truly wish our ShaniaGirl would take time and look at doing a short film or documentary with some of her music of her adopted Native Heritage and actual filming director about the care, love, respect, and significance of Native Culture in North America and the 1st environmentalists in the world.... and do it her way. She could focus on EJa and all young children bringing them up to speed on how nature an Objiway and all North AMerican Natives were and are one with our universe and; frankly, invented respect for ther environment.

Love you ShaniaGirl and UK friends if you have any updates on new material pls. let me know. And ShaniaGirl.... think doumentary - with your touch, brains and Native (adopted at 2) background- what a precious gift for Eja from on of the world women heroes.

Hello to all my longtime friends here over the years.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:00 PM

apologize.... spelling error... old, tired and a bit cranky tonight. Love ya (smile).

ther environment.

SHOULD BE:

their environment.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:01 AM

Posted On Shania's Uk Site

I POSTED THIS REPLY ON SHANIA'S UK SITE AND FEEL OBLIGATED TO POST IT HERE ON MY FAVORITE AND BELOVED NAOFC OF MY SHANIA...

Please note.... I have been a fan of my ShaniaGirl since 1993 and in my 60 some years although gratingly honest with the tons of artists I love.... interferring with something so personal as Shania's personal life with their most important person being 6 years old; Eja, I would ask that you keep to my subject and idea gathering please. Many here are familiar to me and I care deeply for all of you. Please don't insult me and my integrity over changing a topic that was important enough for me to post with. Most of the posts here have not a thing to discuss about the topic mentioned .... and after all these years am surprised and kind of hurt.

By the by I have been posting Shania's stats for ITUNEs ... are you all aware that Shania and Dolly Parton are month after month globally the best selling female artists in country and sometimes pop in many countries of the world. On the male side it is Johnny Cash, Keith and John Denver. Now how's that for closing with some good news.

I love Harrison Ford and figured that who would better serve the International Native Community than someone of Shania's calibre and stature among the Native peoples - Shania is in the Native History of Canada Museum. Hugs and love.

Now back to here.... not one thought or comment from old and dear friends here... you surprise me. Come one my drawing friends.... the environment and the global adopted native warrior- ShaniaGirl and her son, Eja.... how can you not bite on that. (smile... hugs darlins)

I have been on this board since it's inception and after all these years - still see many beloved names am so comfortable and familiar with.

Was a little put out by the Utube and not allowing ... until I realized with the strike recently how much revenue it takes away from artists generating very little revenue for the artists work.

But please respect an old lady called Nova on many, many boards who is one of the first and longest lasting at the legendary CMT board- hey we formulated the rules.... even though they are sliding again to protect all artists there and earning a sterling reputation and loyalty always for ShaniaGirl. Am not interested in this personal situation- am too old and set in my ways and; frankly, have enough of my own mirror to look at and my beloved family.

Shania and Eja could garner a whole new generation of environment awareness globally.... and the world would listen.

Hugs and love to all my dearest and oldest friends here and always to my ShaniaGirl.