Talk about Shania's NEW album with other Shania fans!
North American Online Fan Club | Shania's Place | Shania Portal |
Shania Spotlight | Shania Twain City!
Shania Boards Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Shania Twain North American Online Fan Club
Click For More Info on Shania's Kids Program!
[•] Visit Shania's Official Site!
[•] Still the One in Vegas!
[•] Shania on Spanish TV
[•] Shania on French TV
[•] Shania in TIME!
[•] Shania on Today Show
[•] Shania at Grey Cup
[•] Shania on Late Show
[•] Shania Desktop Calendar!
[•] Shania Fans Wallpapers!
[•]Chatroom
[•] Board Members Pics
[•] Timmins Trip Photos!
[•] Board Code of Conduct!

Go Back   Shania Boards > Shania Talk > General
User Name
Password

Post New Thread Reply

Old 07-14-2004, 12:42 PM
tower

I had a Dream last night.....

A Vivid dream, the sort that you remember on waking and it stays with you....

Shania did her real farewell concert for the UP! Tour in her hometown of Timmins, They just took over a farm someplace, it was like Woodstock, only it was Shania stock and people came from all over the World and the event was repeated over 5 nights and every night was sold out and then she went on to officially open the Shania Twain Centre.

I even remember the date of the first concert, it was Saturday the 7th of August 2004 and all the convention delegates were singing ourself silly and dancing and having so much fun.

It rained and snowed and no one noticed but then I woke up and I was in a Hotel in Blackford, half way between Sterling and Perth in Central Scotland on my way back from Southport delivering my Pinball machines to a dealer there. A round trip of 800 miles and I guess the reason for the dream....

Well it was a fun dream, and you know what sometimes happens with dreams..... They may even come true.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
Interesting dream, tower! Oh and I am *so* about the dreams coming true bit! I never thought I'd ever meet Shania, but hey, it happened! :cool:

You know what's the most realistic part of your dream that made me smile with memories? The fact that it *rained* at a Shania event! LOL When I saw that, I went, "Yep, must be a Shania event if it rained!" I swear there has only been one Shania event for me in all my years of Shania adventuring where it hasn't rained and that was at my last concert in Richmond. Is it me, or does it feel weird for anyone else when they go to a Shania event and it *doesn't* rain?

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"
Old 07-15-2004, 02:49 AM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by shaniawarrior

You know what's the most realistic part of your dream that made me smile with memories? The fact that it *rained* at a Shania event! LOL When I saw that, I went, "Yep, must be a Shania event if it rained!" I swear there has only been one Shania event for me in all my years of Shania adventuring where it hasn't rained and that was at my last concert in Richmond. Is it me, or does it feel weird for anyone else when they go to a Shania event and it *doesn't* rain?

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

I can't wait to meet you Warrior, of all the Shania Fans on line your sheer enthusiastic approach to life just jumps across, no half measures for you.

Yeah silly dream I know as the UP! set is not designed for outdoor Timmins summer weather, but heck the dream was so real and there was a mass of media attention too as all the Timmins Hotels and Motels filled up and the Gas stations ran out of fuel and there was tents in Hollinger park and it was wild...

Rumour control has the UP! Stage being set up in the MacIntyre Arena and my imagination is doing overtime and 2 and 2 is now beginning to make 4, but just waiting for the official announcement from the Shania Twain Centre to the Timmins Daily Press for World wide copy...... Well it is a DREAM after all.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:55 AM

Lovely dream Tom ! Sure wish it came true

Hey Warrior ! I think it must be me...... but it's never rained at any of the Shania concerts that I went to ? In fact, Hyde Park was soooooo hot, humid and sunny that I burnt myself !

...........\\!//
..........(@@)
--o00---(_)--00o--
Old 07-15-2004, 10:31 AM

I wonder if Al (Byrdman) has any comments on the dream. I haven't read my dream interpretation book in eons.

Certainly is interesting, and with much potential for thought.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:33 AM
tower

Quote:
Originally posted by Grace

Hey Warrior ! I think it must be me...... but it's never rained at any of the Shania concerts that I went to ? In fact, Hyde Park was soooooo hot, humid and sunny that I burnt myself !

You and me Both Grace - I am really looking forward to meeting you again and kicking up some Timmins Dust come August 5th!

When do you fly in Grace, do you want us (Chris and I) to meet you at the Airport?
Old 07-15-2004, 11:34 AM
tower

Quote:

You and me Both Grace - I am really looking forward to meeting you again and kicking up some Timmins Dust come August 5th!

When do you fly in Grace, do you want us (Chris and I) to meet you at the Airport?
Old 07-15-2004, 12:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to shaniawarrior Send a message via Yahoo to shaniawarrior
Quote:

Really? Wow! It rained in Timmins for the grand opening of the centre, rained right before my first Shania concert & at all of them except for the one at Richmond. And with Chicago...geeze! It went from wayyy too hot, to chilly, to rainy, to windy, back to chilly, and then really hot again, all in one day while waiting in line!! Then in New York while I was waiting in line for the Today Show it rained. I just make sure I always have a raincoat and/or umbrella with me now because you just never know. LOL

Tom---I can't wait to meet you & all the other people I have yet to meet, too!!!! I read all your posts and picture how much fun you guys have at Timmins. Next year, my friend, next year will be the year for sure!! I will give myself a trip to Timmins as an early college graduation present.

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree

"I'm a vegetarian, Brad. I eat TOFU TUNA!! *slap*" ~Shania in "I Heart Huckabees"

Last edited by shaniawarrior : 07-15-2004 at 12:27 PM.
Post New Thread Reply