PDA

View Full Version : Just can't seem to...

Mary R
01-16-2003, 05:29 PM
get enough of "(Wanna Get To Know You) That Good!" the country version! I just love those fiddles in that song! That was the only song I listened to (over & over) on the way to and from work today! And another one I can't get enough of is "When You Kiss Me", I love all 3 versions of that one! :band :reddancin

So, anyone else feel this way with certain songs on the UP! CD? (silly ? I know!)

Mary R

cbspock
01-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Love that song, but I am really into the red version of Forever and For Always..love how Shania and Mutt sing together...they need to do a real duet.

-Chris

jen
01-16-2003, 08:59 PM
I agree with both of you but I can't seem to get enough of the entire album!!

cbspock
01-16-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by jen
I agree with both of you but I can't seem to get enough of the entire album!!

Yeah, that too...lol I made my own version of Up! from the 3 discs.

-Chris

Mary R
01-17-2003, 01:55 AM
You sound like my son Chris, he made his own version of IGGG. He told me that the song was too long for his liking, so he shorten it up! He played it tonight and I never even noticed that he shortened it!

Mary R

Steve F
01-17-2003, 12:50 PM
I can symphathize with everyone and I do have favorites too, but at the same time, I just can't bring myself to skip this song or that one, so there is only one thing left to do, "PLAY THEM ALL EVERY TIME!" It's almost like if I was a social worker and had a bunch of kids to place who were all siblings, I woudn't want to split them up, so I don't want to split up the "UP" song-siblings!:D Strangely enough, and still knowing it isn't one of the strongest songs on the CD, I like UP a lot. Same with IGGG, but the song rocks and was a good "primer" song for Shania to kick this CD off. "I'm Jealous" is still my #1, but I really, really like WYKM, IMC(IBTD), IAGD, WAWTWB, WBMW [ooh like this one], TYBaby, Ka-Ching, Nah, ANPW, & C'est La Vie, which I find myself huming and singing a lot along with Nah and WBMW.:)

Steve